PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Jimmy!!!

JimmyFan
11-24-2000, 11:33 AM
I've seen Garth several times in concert and it was great but, I met Garth's fiddle player recently and I messed up. I missed out on an opportunity and I would love some help if anyone knows how I could get a letter through to Jimmy Nattingly. Does he have a web site like Tyler England and Dave Ganz or does anyone have any other ideas? It's nothing major but I was trying to play it cool the night I met him. I figured he was out to have a good time and didn't need anyone gushing over him. So when we were introduced by one of his friends I just acted like it was no big deal and went against something that I believe in, when you appreciate someone, ya gotta let them know. So, here I am, regretting this and it's driving me nuts! So if anyone out there can give me any advice I would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot! JimmyFanN

garthsgirl1
11-25-2000, 05:40 AM
Hi Jimmy Fan,
<br>
<br>Not sure if Jimmy has a site of his own, but if you are wanting him to know what a true fan you are... you may want to get his last name right. It's Mattingly - with an "M", not sure if you made a typ-O or not. But thought that may help you in locating a site.N

garthsgirl
11-25-2000, 06:01 AM
Also, Dave's last name is Gant.
<br>
<br> LisaN

ROCKS26
11-26-2000, 12:39 PM
I recently talked to Jimmy as well, he said he is doing some touring with Rascal Flatts and to send any mail there or GB Management. RF's address is PO Box 120782, Nashville, TN 37212, or call their fan club at 615-297-7002, good luck!N

ROCKS26
11-26-2000, 12:40 PM
I recently talked to Jimmy as well, he said he is doing some touring with Rascal Flatts and to send any mail there or GB Management. RF's address is PO Box 120782, Nashville, TN 37212, or call their fan club at 615-297-7002, good luck!N

JimmyFan
11-26-2000, 02:03 PM
Thank you so much for the info. Maybe I'll call Rascal Flatts fan club and see if I could get a short note through by sending it to them. Again, thanks!N