PDA

View Full Version : Tisk, tisk.....bad boyband!!!!!!! lol

hugeGBnutt
11-22-2000, 05:51 PM
From the St. Louis paper.....
<br>
<br>
OUT OF SYNC: Boy group 'N Sync, which sold out concerts Sunday and Monday nights at the Savvis Center, turned off at least one fan during its stay at the Chase Park Plaza. Daniele McGuire, 15, a student at Granite City High, patiently awaited the band's arrival Sunday night - after the performance - behind the holding tapes in the hotel's lobby. When group member Justin Timberlake arrived and snubbed the fans, Daniele shouted, "JC Chasez is cuter,
<br>anyway!" After her remark about the other 'N Sync'er, Daniele was whisked into an elevator by two of the group's bodyguards, confirmed bystander and friend Randy Jackson of KSDK (Channel 5). Daniele later explained, "I asked 'where are we going' and a guard replied, 'That's none of your business and keep your mouth shut.' " Upon their arrival on the third floor, Timberlake appeared and backed Daniele to a wall and began reprimanding her. (Bad blood
<br>within the group?) "She was trembling; I don't know what his motive was," Daniele's mom, JoAnne McGuire, said Monday morning. "We went to the hotel to get an apology." Jackson later said that Daniele was "anxious to go home and tear up the group's photo."
<br>
<br>And it seems Justin and the rest of the boys will get naughty and will be satisfied when they all "get some" in an upcoming episode of "Sex In The City"
<br>
<br>hopefully kids will realize that they are little brats that can't sing and will stop hyperventilating at everything they do:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>lol, sorry i just had to share this story with you because i want them to go away and i was hoping maybe the bad attitude of that guy would put people off on boybands but i guess that won't be happening for awhile cause i just heard that its possible that the Backstreet Boy's new album sold 6 million albums in the 1st freakin' day:mad: ....thats just, well, realllly sad:rolleyes: ...is anyone else sick of the NsyncStreetBoys? hehe lol:)
<br>
<br>.Ari.
<br>
<br>
<br><P>(This message has been edited by hugeGBnutt)N

Pilgrim
11-22-2000, 08:02 PM
I couldn't agree more:)
<br>
<br>BrianN