PDA

View Full Version : album(s) that you don't hear that often?

honky
06-14-2000, 03:30 PM
Since we have a topic about "not so like gb songs", what about album(s) that you don't listen to most of the time?<P>Ok.. I hate to admit this, but I don't listen to "Ropin the Wind" often though. In fact, I only listen to "Against the grain", "Papa Loved Mama", "The River", "We Bury the hatchets", "What she's doing now", and "Shameless". <P>I don't listen to the other ones that often :(<P><BR>WHat about you?<P><BR>TommyN

CountrySpirit
06-14-2000, 03:35 PM
I like all of them but to me The Chase just isn't that exciting. I put it in everynow and then when I want to hear a certain song but it's usually not the first one I reach for.N

honky
06-14-2000, 03:40 PM
<B>countryspirit</B>,<P>Welcome to PG :)<P><BR>Well.. I used to find The Chase quite boring, but after I forced myself to like "Dixie Chickens", the album is awesome :)<P><BR>And "We Shall Be Free" is one of my favorite songs!!!<P><BR>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
06-14-2000, 04:03 PM
i would have to say, besides the Christmas albums(only listen to them around Christmas), hmmmm, probably, <B>Garth Brooks</B>...i do love the album, it's cool to listen to the very 1st album, but out of all of them i guess i'd say this one.<P>aRiN

Pilgrim
06-14-2000, 04:26 PM
I listen to all of them :)<P>BrianN

CountrySpirit
06-14-2000, 05:00 PM
Thanks Tommy glad to be here.<P>Dixie Chickens has always been one of my favorite songs on the chase.<P>I don't know maybe it's just the way it's set up? It just dosen't make me feel like getting up and doin a line dance. :)N

no1cowgirl
06-16-2000, 07:38 PM
Actually.....I listen to all of 'em pretty equally. But I usually only listen to the Christmas albums around the season, ya know? *L* Unless I wanna hear Baby Jesus Is Born. I LOVE THAT SONG! *LOL* :cool:
<br>
<br>There's mine. I'm in such a good mood!
<br>
<br>KristaN

LVGB4EVER
06-16-2000, 07:50 PM
I listen to them all too....maybe I don't like some of the songs but I do listen to all the CD's :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue :cool:N