PDA

View Full Version : RIAA

Wonderjava
06-13-2000, 10:56 PM
hi can someone get the internet address for this?? i am a true garth fan but what the heck i dont even know what riaa stands for lol guess ill find out soon enough!<P>oh if anyone cares to chat on icq i have it too 5311912<P>Thanks,<BR>JavaN

honky
06-13-2000, 11:01 PM
<B>Java</B>,<P>WELCOME TO PG :D :D<P>This is the address: <A HREF="http://www.riaa.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.riaa.com/</A> <P><BR>TommyN

Wonderjava
06-13-2000, 11:12 PM
hey thanks tommy its nice to see that there are garth fans out there lol where i live its mostly rock n roll and stuff like that :P<BR>anyway im from las vegas can i pls ask where everyone is from/living?<P>thanks<BR>JavaN

NJ4GARTH
06-14-2000, 12:03 AM
Welcome to PG Java,<P>I see you've met the man of PG (Tommy). But here's the other Tom. Enjoy yourself and look forward to lots of posts from ya. If ya have any other questions feel free to ask cause someone will have the answer or will find it for ya.<P>TomN

NJ4GARTH
06-14-2000, 12:05 AM
OOPS I missed the second part of the last post. I'm from New Jersey............Don't hold it against me OK......LOL<P>TomN

honky
06-14-2000, 12:13 AM
Hello Tom!!!<P>Yeah, don't get us mixed up...LOL ;)<P><BR>I am from Vancouver, Canada!<P><BR>WELCOME ABOARD :)<P><BR>Tommy<BR>PS: Las Vegas ROCKS!!N

AZamy77
06-14-2000, 12:33 AM
Hey Java :)<P>Yep, you found out first-hand how fast Garth fans are to help out!<P>Hey, I'm just down the road from you in Phoenix. :)<P>Stick around and I'm sure you'll find PG like a second home. :)<P>God Bless.<BR>Amy N

Wonderjava
06-14-2000, 01:28 AM
thanks for the hearty welcome guys and girls hehe oh and tommy if you live in las vegas like i do then it sucks lol the only time it dont is when you are a tourist :)<BR>anyway...thanks for the welcome and if i need or have info this the first place i will come!<P>Thanks<BR>JavaN

Pilgrim
06-14-2000, 03:07 PM
Java<P>Welcome to PG :D :D :D :D<P>Stay tuned here, and you will find lots of new friends :)<P>BrianN

honky
06-14-2000, 03:23 PM
Java,<P>LOL... well, since I work in a travel agency company, we always get the latest update of Las Vegas SPERB HOTELS!! :D :D<P>Paris, Bellagio... etc :o<P><BR>TommyN