PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO YOU THINK?

garthfandr
03-20-2000, 11:30 AM
Hey..It is I...LOL...I was just thinking. Do you think Garth might release I DONT HAVE TO WONDER as a single with video on it, just like the overseas version of LOST IN YOU? I know he has been curious about this idea of putting videos on the CDS and since he already filmed a video for IDHTW, this would be a great time to experiment? And a single CD wouldnt jeopardize sales of SEVENS since it has sailed its course and only new people would get the CD after hearing the song or seeing video. Any comments?N

Pilgrim
03-20-2000, 12:40 PM
That would be cool if he did that :) Then you had to get me a copy :o<P>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
03-20-2000, 01:07 PM
sounds like a good idea to me! :D<P>aRiN

garthfandr
03-20-2000, 01:29 PM
&gt;&gt;That would be cool if he did that Then you had to get me a copy <BR>Brian&lt;&lt;<P>:+)= You got a deal Brian...I love the Lost In You video..I can watch it on my computer whenever I want...<P>N

Pilgrim
03-20-2000, 01:47 PM
I can also watch the LIY video here :)<P>I find it amazing that I still can get the CD's here eventhough they aren't in the stores anymore :o :o<P>I gor 7 last week :) And have got circa 43 singles so far :o<P>Maybe he release the new single all over the world :) <BR>Well he better.....<P>Brian :)N