PDA

View Full Version : Garth and his baby girls 4 the summer

cowgirl14
06-08-2000, 01:50 PM
This is something that popped into my mind and I thougth what Garth and girls doing for this summer? Anyone? Maybe he takes them out 4 morning rides? :) I love 2 go out for morning rides with Garth and his baby girls. :) <BR>Well Bye Thanks LOVE YA Joey :) N

Pilgrim
06-08-2000, 03:38 PM
I have no idea about what he will be doing :o<P>And I sure don't think he will tell us any time soon ;) ;)<P>Seems like he is disappeared in a hoile in the ground :o<P>BrianN

gbsangel7
06-08-2000, 05:54 PM
I would guess he is probably teaching them to play ball. He made the comment they did no know anything about playing ball yet and he would love to teach them. Probably hanging around on a lazy pretty afternoon having picnics. Well, enough of dreaming huh. Hey does anyone have a glue when he is coming back to Nashville at all??? <P>AngelN

nelty
06-08-2000, 06:10 PM
For a min....<P>I thought Garth is going to have a baby girl number 4 LOL... <P>NellyN

angelamccann
06-08-2000, 10:16 PM
If *Garth* had a baby girl I'd be amazed...<P>I thought he said Sandy did most of the work in that area :)<P>Angela x<BR>(Sorry, couldn't resist it)N

cowgirl14
06-09-2000, 05:36 AM
Angnla you bad girl don't say that I get this tread close:0. But if he had a one more it sould be a boy :).So he woudn't feel lone in a female household.I can't blame him for being in one :). WELL BYE LOVE YA Joey N