PDA

View Full Version : New column

Teresa Morris
06-08-2000, 11:31 AM
Justa quick note...the new column is up if you care to read! ;)<P>TeresaN

azyankee
06-08-2000, 02:25 PM
<B><I>TERESA!!!!!!!</B></I><P>I want to tell you now, straight out front!<P>If you don't give me permission to include this column in the <B><I>"Friends In Net Places" Tribute book,</I></B> I'm gonna do it anyway and you will just have to sue me! :)<P>OMG, what memories! :)<P>As I sat here reading your column, the tears started rolling down my cheeks as I felt every emotion you had! And I was thinking, "Garth has GOT to read this!"<P><B><I>Please,please,please,please,please,please,please</B></I> let me include your column in the Tribute book???????<P>(And if anyone else ever doubted the power of believing, go read Teresa's newest column!)<P>Thanks for still believing!!!!!!!<P>~Y@nkeeN

GarthGurl
06-08-2000, 02:33 PM
How do you get to the 'new column' to read it?N

Teresa Morris
06-08-2000, 03:05 PM
Yankee...<P>Use away....meaning..with my blessings...go right ahead...include. Get the idea? Anythang of mine that is on PG...is fine with me for any of u to use whenever you want. The egotistical a$$ that I am...would like to know where you use it...LOL...but I don't mind you using it. Honest enuff? ;)<P>Very sweet..and thanx for the comments.<P>TeresaN

Teresa Morris
06-08-2000, 03:06 PM
Gurl,<P>You can go to the side of your PG screen and you will see a link called "Columnists" just click it and it'll bring up the new column plus past columns...just click on whichever one you want to read. <P>TeresaN

majmom
06-08-2000, 03:19 PM
<BR> Wow... *shakes head...smiles...pats heart...wipes away tears...smiles again*<P>KerryN

Pilgrim
06-08-2000, 03:32 PM
I am Glad you enjoyed all the concerts!!<P>I am also sorry you had to go through a Garth drought in 97.<P>BrianN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
06-08-2000, 06:26 PM
Theresa, <P>You have left me speechless! <P>WOW is all I can think to say. You write so beautifully!<P>Thanks for making me smile,cry, and laugh! <P>Looking forward to your next column! <P>MoniN

GRTH FAN
06-08-2000, 09:31 PM
Teresa,<BR>You brought back some of my own memories that I will never forget!!! <BR>That picture of Garth! I have one on my wall too by (Gary Saderup 1993) I told my husband, "I have to have that picture!!" Very proud of it too!<BR>I will never give up on my dream, and will cherish every second that I have had in the past! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET THROUGH A TOUGH 1998! One thing I will remember is "Listen Not To The Critics Who Put Their Own Dreams On The Shelf" and "Never let anyone take a dream from you, because thats one thing no one can take from you!"<BR>You are an angel too Girl!!<BR>Donna :) ;)N

nelty
06-08-2000, 09:38 PM
Thanks Teresa.... :)<P>NellyN

nelty
06-08-2000, 10:06 PM
Just read it... WOW WOW WOW :D<P>Speechless..... WOW... Garth is Garth is Garth.... WOW :D<P>WOW<P>Nelly ;)<BR>WOWN

major tom
06-09-2000, 02:25 AM
Thanks Theresa :)<P>KirstyN

pldrw
06-09-2000, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the new column! It's the greatest I have ever read! And one reason is that I now know someone else told Colieen how we all felt about her!!One of my biggest regerts in life will be the one chance I had to tell her myself and listening to a friend who said the lady wasn't her! I found out differently now and regert not tell her my feeling myself!! Maybe one day I will have the chance to Garth what he means to me and how WE share the loss of our mother's both to Cancer! And Thersa I think I remember that 1st visit of yours to Crook and Chase. I might even have it on tape! I'll check !! :) THANK AGAIN!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) N

Teresa Morris
06-09-2000, 08:28 AM
Thanx yall..very sweet of you to comment and I'm glad the column was something that you could relate to. <P>TeresaN

GarthGurl
06-09-2000, 11:08 AM
Teresa,<P>Thanks for the help to find your columns. They were wonderful. You did an excellent job!!<P>DianeN

Vanessa
06-09-2000, 11:56 AM
Teresa,<P> Thanks sooooooo much writing this column!! :) You did an excellent job!! :). You made me laugh, cry, and smile. You've showed me how Garth Brooks can affect and change just ONE fans life!! :) :) You are a very talented writer, thank you again for sharing this touching story with all of us. :) <P>VanessaN

loreli
06-09-2000, 01:25 PM
Teresa,<P>I'm speecless too.. *smiling through my tears* For me that's an almost non-existant occurance. I'm still crying. All I can say is, you have made me feel what it must be like to meet Garth. <P>I wish I could give that experience to a few special people who really deserve it. I hope Garth realizes what amazing fans he has.<P>I'm moved beyond words.<P>Lori<P>N

brooks1fan
06-09-2000, 05:58 PM
Teresa, I don't know where to start. That was the most beautiful piece I have ever read. I'm still wiping the tears away. And whether you know it or not, you have 'renewed' my hope that I too will someday meet the man. I've been telling myself that for years. I've only had the pleasure of seeing him once in concert, and since even before that day, my one and only dream is to meet him face to face. I don't know when, where or even how, but I do BELIEVE now, thanks to you, that it may just be a possibility.. <P>Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.<P>Garth Forever, <BR>TinaN

AZamy77
06-10-2000, 12:57 AM
Teresa,<P> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<BR>7 Smiles and 2 Thumbs up! Beautiful, sweet, funny story! :) You are so lucky to have met Colleen. You really need to come here more often, you know?! Keep us Believing...<P>*Circling and Patting Heart*<P>Amy :)N