PDA

View Full Version : Biography on Garth????

AbsoluteFLGarthNut
06-06-2000, 07:33 PM
Hey Gang..<P>One more question you can maybe help with.<P>Did A&E ever do a Biography on Garth? I saw the one with Kenny Rogers and I caught part of the one they premiered tonight on Clint Black...did Garth do one???<P>PJ or Jason, maybe you know?<P>Thanks again.<P>Karin (formally AbsoluteNJGarthNut)N

CountryBee
06-06-2000, 08:01 PM
I've been watching that program for quite a while and I haven't seen a bio on Garth yet. Maybe they did one way back in 1992 or sometime before before I started watching the series. I don't think our cable TV system carried the A&E channel before 1995.<BR>Bee<BR>N

Dancer
06-06-2000, 08:27 PM
I tried looking for a bio on their website before, and I could not find anything. It would be very cool if A&E did a bio on him. Also it would be very cool if they did a bio of Trisha Yearwood. They both have worked very hard to get where they are today, and they both are enjoying its' rewards! :)N

hugeGBnutt
06-06-2000, 09:29 PM
i don't think they have :(, better then an A&E bio i want to see <B>Garth Brooks: Behind The Music</B>!, that would be awesome :D, anyone know if the artist has to allow them to do a show like the A&E Bio or Behind The Music for them to do it?<P>aRiN

majmom
06-07-2000, 05:16 AM
I agree with A&E Bio and Behind The Music - but I'd also like to see A&E Live By Request - in fact I was thinking we could mount a campaign to e-mail A&E and VH-1 and request these shows be done about Garth. It might be a good idea after the work ofn the Tribute Book dies dwon - sort of our next 'project' - along the lines of the Blue Notes, Red Letters, and requesting campaigns we've done so far this year. Just an idea...<P>KerryN

majmom
06-07-2000, 05:17 AM
P.S.<BR>Hi Karin! Love the new twist on your former nick! Great to see you back!<P>KerryN

Garth_FANtasizer
06-07-2000, 07:06 AM
I would love to see him on these programs! Especially "Live by Request." <P>Garth would be awesome on that!<P>There is also the program on MSNBC called "Legends and Headliners," hosted by Matt Lauer. <P>There is a place on their website where you could sugest someone and why you think they should be on. I already put Garth down. It would be great if we all did!<P>~Ann~ N

cowgirl14
06-13-2000, 04:43 PM
It would be cool if Garth did One On One or Face The Music or Showcase on CMT. That would be cool I love to see him tell how he some of his songs.N

cowgirl14
06-13-2000, 04:55 PM
I forgot one guys it was a Video Bio. :D :) ;)N