PDA

View Full Version : was he ever???

CGGB
06-06-2000, 08:16 PM
Was Garth ever up for a tnn music award and if so did he win? The last couple years I have watched the show he was never up for anything.Has he ever preformed on the show?N

minnesotagbfan
06-07-2000, 12:41 AM
i think he may have won one award quite a while ago but please dont quote me on thisN

honky
06-07-2000, 11:05 AM
From what I heard, Garth had only won <B>ONCE</B>. Only once :( And that was in early 90's. I think Garth won New Male Artist. But don't quote me..... <P>TNN is weird... I have no idea how the ballots are determined and how the awards are given...<P><BR>TommyN

BigGfan4life
06-07-2000, 12:05 PM
The ballots are supposedly determined by fan voting, but I don't really believe this, because then Garth would have been nominated and won more awards. Do you notice that the winners at the TNN awards are never even usually nominated at the CMAs or ACMs? N

Pilgrim
06-07-2000, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the info ;)<P>BrianN

Dancer
06-07-2000, 07:53 PM
How to vote for TNN Music Awards!! In the May 16th issue of Country Weekly, there is a ballot for you to fill out. It is a little late now, but remember for next year. Also in that issue, there is an excellent article on Trisha Yearwood and does include some Garth stuff.N