PDA

View Full Version : Jakob from Denmark

jstensig
11-06-2000, 10:00 AM
Hi Everybody.
<br>
<br>Just thought that it was about time I introduced myself. I have been a fan of Gb for about 6 years now and visited the great Planetgarth daily for the last three years. Not until recently I have found out how great the forums are.
<br>
<br>But, here I am. I'm 22 years old and now working at a nursering center. I plan to start my education as a teacher next year.
<br>
<br>Some brief notes about myself:
<br>FDF member (Boys Brigade), literature, culture, DVD, christian and of course GB fan.
<br>
<br>Garth-wise I can say that I'm a very big fan. Unfortunately it's very difficult to be a country fan in Danmark. No CMT, country radio etc. Generally there's a lot of prejudice against country. It's very difficult to get TV programs and videos about Garth - but I've managed to get a little anyway. I feel very fortunate that I managed to attend his only show in Denmark back in 1995. Thank God for that.
<br>
<br>Kind regards Jakob Stensig KristensenN

Lost 'n' Garth
11-06-2000, 10:18 AM
Jakob:
<br>
<br>Glad you finally decided to join in!! :)
<br>
<br>I have been a fan since 1991 and found this to be the best place to go when it comes to GB!! ;)
<br>
<br>Welcome and enjoy!!!
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N

loreli
11-06-2000, 11:14 AM
Welcome Jakob :)
<br>
<br>LoriN

Lowland_Kid
11-06-2000, 11:47 AM
Welcome Jakob. The place to be, you got that right! I feel very lucky for being at Garth's one and only concert in The Netherlands too! :)
<br>
<br>See a Danish invasion too! Anyone from The Netherlands here? "Hallo?!" :)
<br>
<br>MarjolijnN

Pilgrim
11-06-2000, 03:13 PM
Welcome to PG fellow Dane:):)
<br>
<br>Well that should make it 6 registered Danes as far as I'm concerned:)
<br>
<br>Have fun posting here:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

CaptMorgan
11-06-2000, 04:30 PM
Welcome to PG Jakob!
<br>
<br>I'm glad you decided to register and start posting. It's great to have you here with us, and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask. I can guarantee it will be answered in no time at all.
<br>
<br>Visit often and post lots! :)
<br>
<br>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

major tom
11-06-2000, 08:29 PM
Welcome to PG, Jakob. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

kjsyong
11-12-2000, 03:44 AM
Welcome Jakob!!!!
<br>
<br>hope you enjoy here!! Keep posting.. :)
<br>
<br>(BTW, do you know Jakob the liar -- a Robin William's movie) *just kidding here*
<br>
<br>:)
<br>
<br>KelN

fuzzwuzz
11-12-2000, 09:18 AM
Welcome Jakob! I am a Christian and a Believer too.N

Ceespin
11-15-2000, 09:27 AM
Welcome Jakob, to PG! :)
<br>Wanted to welcome you and let ya know that I am a fellow Dane and Christain, as well...actually I am half Dane! :) My grandparents just got back from spending three weeks in Copenhagen. I also have a Christain PenPal that lives in Logumkloster(sp?)...even though I haven't heard from her in awhile. :(
<br>Well, Jakob, Welcome to Planet Garth and like CaptMorgan said..."visit often and post lots!" I have only been posting here for a few weeks and have learned alot of things I did not know about Garth.
<br>Catch ya later ~ :)N

Pilgrim
11-15-2000, 01:46 PM
Hey Ceespin!!
<br>
<br>A half Dane?? Very cool!!
<br>
<br>That must make it 6½ Danes on PG as far as I'm concerned.
<br>
<br>Me
<br>Palle
<br>Betina
<br>Jakob
<br>Lars
<br>Henrik
<br>
<br>Too cool.
<br>
<br>BTW, it is Løgumkloster, but you don't have the funny Danish letter, so you are close anyway.
<br>
<br>Brian:) <---trying to smile todayN

fuzzwuzz
11-15-2000, 08:03 PM
Why just trying Brian? Are you ok?N

Jude
11-18-2000, 08:58 AM
Welcome to PG
<br>
<br>JudeN