ann middleton
11-03-2000, 09:55 AM
I need to pick your brains,
<br>What albums are still on release?
<br>I have sevens
<br> The hits
<br> No fences
<br>
<br>I would love to get the rest, from reading some of the earlier posts am i right in saying that some of them are no longer available? I took a list from the song database here on PG. Is / or, when you come back to me again available? I managed to hear it for the first time tonight and i HAVE to get this it sent shivers down me.
<br>
<br>Please please help
<br>AnnN

Garth1
11-03-2000, 10:06 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Garth mentioned something about re-releasing his first six albums, and every album would have one extra song. Amongst these song would definitely
<br>be When You Come Back To Me Again.
<br>But when would the re-release take place ???
<br>
<br>Paul. :)N

#1fangb
11-03-2000, 10:12 AM
"When You Come Back To Me Again" is on the "Frequency" movie soundtrack. It is not avaiable on any other CD. As for other albums, you can check out www.wavesmusic.com or anything else that has CD listings, such as www.columbiahouse.com. He aslo has a christmas CD cout called "The Magic of Christmas".
<br>Hope this helps you out. N

Garth1
11-03-2000, 10:14 AM
As for the availability of his albums : CDNow.com has them all on sale except for Beyond The Season (his first X-Mas album), and the Box Set.
<br>
<br>Paul. :)N

minnesotagbfan
11-03-2000, 10:43 AM
wycbtma.. is not on a soundtrack... its just is in the movie...N

#1fangb
11-04-2000, 06:16 AM
It is on a sound track. The movie is called "FREQUENCY". I know because I heard about it on the radio when the movie came out. If I'm wrong, then I'll have to check the info again.<P>(This message has been edited by #1fangb)N

writegerl
11-04-2000, 10:04 AM
wycbtma isn't on the Frequency Soundtrack, because no such sound track exists. It's just on the Frequency Video.
<br>
<br>As for re-releasing the 1st 6 albums--hasn't that been done already (the Box Set) or is there going to be a re-re-release?N

Pilgrim
11-04-2000, 01:42 PM
minnesotagbfan & writegerl are right about the soundtrack;);)
<br>
<br>BrianN

gbroadtrip
11-04-2000, 03:29 PM
Shortly before the release of the boxed set they stopped producing all for first six of the studio albums (Garth Brooks, No Fences, Ropin' The Wind,The Chase, In Peices, and Fresh Horses) only to be available again at the 10th anniversary of the first release. We are approaching that day and all 6 will be once again available with a diamond logo on the cover (take a look at some of the pictures posted on here on the forums of the artwork) commerating the Garth reaching the 100 million mark in album sales. Now for addition songs, I have yet to find a track listing, but I think the additional track that I hear is going to be on these CD is the same track that was released with the boxed set, only diffrence is that they are goign to be sold seperatly, not boxed where you have to buy all 6 at once.
<br>
<br>If anyone has additional info please post :)
<br>
<br>ShannonN

loreli
11-04-2000, 03:39 PM
Double Live is a MUST have Ann. :)
<br>
<br>Get that one next. :)
<br>
<br>LoriN

honky
11-04-2000, 03:42 PM
<br>Oh.. you need to get the Chris Gaines :)
<br>
<br>
<br>WELCOME TO PG :)
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

ann middleton
11-05-2000, 08:21 AM
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP I WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN.
<br>I really appreiciate all your help
<br>
<br>Ann XXXXN