PDA

View Full Version : Food with Garth...

kjsyong
11-02-2000, 11:13 PM
Hi again..
<br>
<br>something pop into my mind.. :P
<br>
<br>okay.. IF you are given a chance to cook a meal/dish for Garth... what will it be?? I KNOW GARTH DOESN'T LIKE FISH/SEAFOOD :eek:
<br>
<br>I guess he would like burger (guessing... :rolleyes: )
<br>
<br>KelN

FreakinGate7
11-03-2000, 04:22 AM
Cook for Garth?....UM.....I like him too much to do that to him!! How about I just make him a sandwich? And a milkshake to go with that?N

MontanaFan
11-03-2000, 05:58 AM
I will probably make him roast beef with vegetables. My husband really likes when I make it. I could also make him bake chicken with mashed potatoes with cheesecake for dessert (not homemade cheesecake).N

Dancer
11-03-2000, 06:29 AM
I don't think that I could cook for him for two reasons. The first being that I can only cook a few limited things so far, that's one reason why I am taking a cooking class, which is really fun by the way. Secondly, If I ran into him later on, I would not want him sprinting away from me. ;) He is a nice guy and if I see him I would love to chat or whatever! :)<P>(This message has been edited by Dancer)N

MontanaFan
11-03-2000, 06:39 AM
I might be a little too nervous to cook anything so I would take him and my husband to Taco Bell and then go to the store and get some M&Ms for dessert.N

nelty
11-03-2000, 07:00 AM
hmmmm... good question
<br>
<br>I'll cook him Chicken/pork or both CURRY... <-- My fave
<br>
<br>I cook GOOD and yummy curry not mentioning... HOT HOT HOT, spicy curry. :)
<br>
<br>LOL.. I hope Garth likes spicy stuff... if not, I'll cook something
<br>
<br>NellyN

boppityboo
11-03-2000, 07:22 AM
Dontcha y'all wanna chat with me on #gbfan. I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to show up. :)
<br>
<br>As for cooking for Garth, I'd make him lasagna and garlic bread and ceasar salad. :) With a yummy red wine to go with it. :)
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic day,
<br>Ellie :)
<br>
<br>P.S. It is so much more fun to talk to each other in real time. Please come over to gbfan. :)N

Vanessa
11-03-2000, 08:08 AM
There are a limited number of things that I can make, but I would probably make him spegetthi, I know that's not spelled right. :) and yes, red wine too. :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Riverwood
11-03-2000, 10:17 AM
I've heard that he likes Papa John's pizza...Italian sausage and Canadian bacon, and he eats it right out of the refrigerator. N

cybersadie
11-03-2000, 10:36 AM
Unfortunately I LOVE seafood and so my best dishes revolve around that.
<br>
<br>But I guess I'd want to share some of my cultural heritage with him. So how about (Jamaican) curried chicken, rice & beans flavored with coconut milk, fried sweet plantains. And a black rum cake for desert.
<br>
<br>Wait, now I am hungry.<P>(This message has been edited by cybersadie)N

kjsyong
11-03-2000, 12:14 PM
wow.. i know i shouldnt check up here during my lunch time hour.... :eek:
<br>
<br>:( i havent got my lunch yet. and after reading all these "food"!! :mad: i regret i read my own thread at my lunch hour.. *tummy grrr. grrr...* :eek: :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>got to find food.. must eat. or die. :P
<br>
<br>;) :)
<br>
<br>KelN

sasteen
11-03-2000, 12:47 PM
I would probably make him Halupki, with mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese, and fresh baked rolls.
<br>
<br>In case you don't know, Halupki is a Polish Dish (stuffed cabbage)
<br>
<br>Shelly Pa
<br>N

YaGottaLoveGarth
11-03-2000, 01:07 PM
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......
<br>
<br> I know what I'd make for Garth and me for dinner.....
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br> RESERVATIONS!!!!
<br>
<br> Cause I can't cook.
<br>
<br> N

redstrokes77
11-03-2000, 01:19 PM
TOFU!!
<br>
<br>YUMMY
<br>
<br>deb ;)N

Ceespin
11-03-2000, 01:34 PM
I think that I would make my "famous" Burrito's and have my husband make his "famous" Salsa. And then go out for dessert, of Fried Ice Cream (yum yum!)I just hope Garth likes mexican! :)
<br>If not, I can make a really good lasagne. With garlic sticks, and a nice salad. N

Pilgrim
11-03-2000, 03:00 PM
as long as he doesn't eat seafood he's going to be fine:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

CheyenneWindRoper
11-03-2000, 03:54 PM
Hi fellow chefs!
<br>
<br>I would make him anything he asked me to! If I didn't have a chance to ask him first what he'd like, then I would make a smorgasboard...ham, turkey, beef, chicken, several pasta dishes, salads, veggies, tacos, enchilada's, stroganoff, etc. and at least a dozen deserts. I would let him choose what he wanted and hope that he'd stick around long enough to finish it all...a week sounds good, a month sounds even better!:)
<br>
<br>Mary LizN