PDA

View Full Version : Snow please read and reply thanks

charmed1
10-30-2000, 04:13 PM
<br>In reguards to my actions on the garthbrooks.com boards, I am sorry I just can't stand what is being done there. Sal just ignores all of our crys and I don't know what to do. It was just a small protest i guess. The last thing I want to do is bring a bad image to PG so I will refain from any further actions of this manner. I think Sal is a horible fan. I am deaply(sp) sorry.
<br>
<br>Thank you for your time... :)
<br>
<br>Ryan AKA RPM
<br>N

Snow
10-30-2000, 04:56 PM
Ryan... not a problem. I understand completely and said so in my post to you. What you did in no way compares to the nasty things some people post there just to get a rise out of the Garth fans.
<br>
<br>Just try and think that when you lose it... you are giving them exactly what they want. They are like sicko's that pull the wings off of flies to see them spin around. They get a charge out of seeing Garth's fans break down and scream back at them. Don't give them the satisfaction.
<br>
<br>When you feel able, please feel free to help those people that honestly do go there thinking they are at THE Garth Brooks site and are asking honest questions. It is the best we can do for Garth.
<br>
<br>If you know the answer to their question... answer it... and then send them here where they won't be subjected to that filth over there. :)N