PDA

View Full Version : Someone said that...

Vanessa
10-30-2000, 01:38 PM
one of thier relatives, a cousin I think it was, is making a new cd? What kind of music does he/she make? The person who said that they're realative is comming out with music said that it'll be comming out next month, I think> :) Is anyone understanding this?? :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

loreli
10-30-2000, 05:23 PM
yep :)
<br>
<br>It was Lowell. It's his cousin. He sings country. He wrote "Something Like That" (one of my fav Tim songs)and..oh ugh..I cant remember his name..Jim Farrell? Forgive me Lowell if I got that wrong. (I'm sure I did, sorry!!)
<br>
<br>I for one, cannot wait!!!
<br>
<br>LoriN

Lowell Miller
10-30-2000, 09:38 PM
"Is anyone understanding this? *LOL Understand what? ;)
<br>His name is Rick Ferell he is signed to Dreamworks. He sings country. He also wrote "If a broken heart could kill" for Montgomery Gentry. His song is supposed to be out next month(I hope). It's called "She's got it goin on". Earl Thomas Conley befriended him and helped him get his start. (Earls Dad is my uncle ricks', rickys dad's neighbor). His CD has been delayed.(I don't know why it takes so long. I HOPE his song is released next month. "Something like that" is about our town fair. Scioto county Fair, one of the first places Garth has played. Gath said he got his first big applaud there. It's in Portsmouth, Ohio. Just across the river from me. Ricky is so good, I can't wait until you guys hear him.
<br>
<br>I just talked to Ricky's manager Fred Conley(Earls brother) tonight. I bought Ricky's domain name, and they want to get his site started. So, hopefully that will be up soon. I just hope something comes out soon. I have been talking about him for so long. The kids at camp joke with me. They say "Lowell, you don't have to make up something like that. We like you anyway."
<br>
<br>
<br>Rickys the real thing, he has been in Nashville for Ten years. They have been getting him ready for years. I could not believe everything that in involved in this process. They even went through his closet tossing stuff out. I hope he makes it, he sure has worked hard....The first single goes something like this: "Ain't no doubt about it she's HOT, snow melts under her feet when she Walks...She is the real deal she's to kill, she's the Bomb...The girl's got it goin on...Ga Ga Ga Going On!" Don't quote me on that. It's something like that. ;) That's just a silly, fun song he wrote. I'm just a little proud. Krista knows what that feels like.(Don't forget to watch "The Grinch" staring Krista's Cuz) I hope you guys like him...Thanks Lori N

Pilgrim
10-31-2000, 01:31 AM
COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL:cool:
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

loreli
10-31-2000, 04:53 AM
I was close..sorry Lowell!!
<br>
<br>I have a good feeling about him...I really do. :)
<br>
<br>I understand a few of Dreamworks albums have been delayed Lowell.. dunno whats going on with that company..maybe because it's so new.
<br>
<br>I hope you get the web site up SOON. I can't wait to hear him. :)
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

Vanessa
10-31-2000, 01:34 PM
Very :cool: Lowell!! :) :) Could ya post any new info. when ya hear it? That would be great!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Lowell Miller
10-31-2000, 09:21 PM
Thanks guys. :) Lori I'm giving the website to Ricky. Dreamworks wants to start it. I told him Jason would do a better job. ;) Thanks again.N