PDA

View Full Version : Chris LeDoux update...

Vanessa
10-28-2000, 01:48 PM
Has anyone heard any new info. on how Chris is doing? :) I'm just glad he's gettin' better :)

Chris Gaines
10-28-2000, 01:57 PM
I don't have an update.. just fixin' the wording in the subject line for ya Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
10-28-2000, 02:07 PM
I have no updates:(
<br>
<br>BrianN

Vanessa
10-28-2000, 03:03 PM
Thanks Jason!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

kjsyong
11-03-2000, 12:39 PM
i hope all goes well with Chris LeDoux... :)
<br>
<br>God bless Chris and a speedy recovery!! :P
<br>
<br>KelN

Garth_FANtasizer
11-06-2000, 01:41 AM
Just found this update on Chris! :)
<br>
<br>November 6, 2000
<br>
<br>CHRIS LEDOUX CONTINUES TO RECOVER
<br>
<br>Capitol recording artist Chris LeDoux is continuing to recover from liver transplant surgery on October 7 at Nebraska Health System in Omaha, Nebraska. He was recently moved from the transplant care unit to the hospital's Cooperative Care Unit, which is specially designed for patient's recovery in a more home-like setting.
<br>
<br>Doctors have listed LeDoux in good condition and he will be going home soon.
<br>
<br>Friends and fans of LeDoux have continued send get well wishes and offer their support. They have, in fact, held rallies and fundraisers to heighten awareness of organ donation and to help raise money for organ donation programs. One such rally was held at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas, where 600 new organ and tissue donors were registered.
<br>
<br>LeDoux wishes to thank all his fans and supporters for their encouragement as he continues to recover.
<br>...............................
<br>
<br>
<br>Great news! "God Bless Chris LeDoux!"
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

Pilgrim
11-06-2000, 01:07 PM
Thanks for sharing the great news:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN