PDA

View Full Version : On AH, Garth looked HAPPY - and that is the most important thing!!

BigGfan4life
10-27-2000, 02:33 PM
I'm sure most of you just saw Garth on AH. I thought that, as he was singing The Dance last night, we'd get a glimpse of a very emotional Garth. Heck, I expected to get emotional just seeing that brief clip! But surprisingly, he looked VERY happy, relaxed, and just calm...calm about everything. I'm so happy to see HIM so happy, because if moving on with his life and taking care of his family is what's best for him, then so be it. I'll never, EVER, EVER forget what Garth did for all of us, and, I'm sure he'll never totally be gone from music. He's too much a part of the music and the music is too much a part of him :)N

SummerWind
10-27-2000, 02:40 PM
I didn't see it, but sounds like he is at peace. Maybe now he can take a deep breath and move on with his life....whereever that may lead him.
<br>
<br>:)JennyN

kjsyong
10-27-2000, 03:36 PM
Hey Jenny.. that last sentence just had me thinking of the song GB duet with TY (not Ty England)..
<br>
<br>that.. Where Your Road Leads... and now.. he can sing it to God for wherever God is leading him ^_^
<br>
<br>happier life ^_^
<br>
<br>KelN

honky
10-27-2000, 03:47 PM
<br>Shannon,
<br>
<br>What is AH? Is it an old performance or new one?
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

BigGfan4life
10-27-2000, 03:56 PM
AH is "Access Hollywood." Tonight, they showed footage of the party from last night. They showed Garth singing parts of "The Dance" and he was smiling through the whole thing. They also showed him singing "Papa Loved Mama" and a bit of something else, but I couldn't tell what it was b/c they were doing voice-overs.N

MaineFan
10-27-2000, 05:36 PM
I'm gald to hear that he looked happy. I think it must be a huge relief to have it out there. He is doing the right thing. Sometimes doing the "right" thing is the hardest of all, but gives you that inner peace. I'm happy for Garth. Being with his girls will be the best years of his life. His girls deserve him. We've had 10 years it's their turn!!! N

minnesotagbfan
10-27-2000, 11:06 PM
my opinion is that he looked happy but during the pc.. his voice was breaking ;)
<br>
<br>russN

CountryBee
10-28-2000, 08:30 AM
I saw the video clips, at CountryCool.com, of Garth's speech at the party. He looked and sounded very happy, then at times he was getting choked up and close to tears. Thursday must have been a day of sadness mixed with happiness.
<br>Bee
<br>N

gbcrazy
10-28-2000, 09:55 AM
As Garth says, as emotional as it was...it was a Good Day.
<br>
<br>It had to be good we got Garth all day..
<br>
<br>terryN

minnesotagbfan
10-28-2000, 10:13 AM
maybe he kept saying it was a good day because he wanted himself to believe he was doing the right thing...;)N

Pilgrim
10-28-2000, 01:12 PM
Huuh I don't get AH here:eek: Or any of the other programmes for that matter:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>BrianN