PDA

View Full Version : SORRY GARTH!! WE WILL TRY HARDER

gbcrazy
10-26-2000, 09:13 AM
SORRY WE WEREN'T AT THE FIRE GARTH MAYBE NEXT TIME WE CAN HELP...
<br>
<br>TERRYN

Lowell Miller
10-26-2000, 09:39 AM
Speak for yourself. I may burn my butt!!!!! ;)N

kristen166
10-26-2000, 10:39 AM
I would of helped Garth with the grass fires. I would of supplied the marshmellows! :rolleyes: :eek:N

nelty
10-26-2000, 01:09 PM
I'll help anytime. :) with or without Garth... :)
<br>
<br>NellyN

LVGB4EVER
10-26-2000, 01:35 PM
I'm with you Nelly :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue ;)N

Pilgrim
10-26-2000, 02:38 PM
I'm with Nelly:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

kjsyong
10-27-2000, 01:04 AM
can someone please.. remember to post the message here first before daring to go help putting out fire..
<br>
<br>we all want to help!! it wont be helpful if others dunno where the fire is !! :)
<br>
<br>(sorry Garth! we didnt know the fire.. until it is over..)
<br>
<br>KelN

angelamccann
10-27-2000, 02:20 AM
I was there, but a day early - oops. Sorry, Garth.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

nelty
10-27-2000, 06:42 AM
thanks Brian and Sue and anyone else who want to help.
<br>
<br>YOU HAVE TO HEAR WHAT GARTH HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE RESCUE.
<br>
<br>He's a GREAT story/moment teller. I can listen to that over and over again... LOL. Very detail and funny too..lol :cool:
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>
<br>
<br>ps: I forgot to add that, as usual Garth was nice and humble not to credit himself. But what he did was wonderful. and Thank YOU to the volunnteers and Thad (I hope I sp his name right) who put out the fire. :)
<br><P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Vanessa
10-27-2000, 06:57 AM
I would've helped no matter what!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

SummerWind
10-27-2000, 08:18 AM
I too would have helped with or without Garth. Hubby is a volunteer FireFighter and I am a nurse. The world would be a much better place with more people like Garth. Probably why I like The Change so much!
<br>
<br>JennyN

Garth_FANtasizer
10-27-2000, 09:35 AM
Well, If I were there, I would have helped too, but I probably would have tried to rescue Garth first. LOL
<br>
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

pldrw
10-27-2000, 10:23 AM
We all would have probaly!! But that's what Garth and Life has taught us!!:):):):):):):)N

gbcrazy
10-27-2000, 10:35 AM
I know I would have helped. But when he was telling the story and especially about that little old lady standing next to her car and then telling him they had watched him on TV. My ribs were hurting. I cannot believe that man does not realize what he did. He is fabulous. Just another thing we can all love about him.
<br>
<br>TerryN

gbcrazy
10-28-2000, 09:36 AM
I just got done watching the PC once again. I Love the story about the fire especially about the lady standing there. He is just to cute with all his facial expressions.
<br>
<br>Then to see what he said about us not being there for the fire. How funny.
<br>
<br>He is a true hero though, I don't know many people who would have took the time to go around and open the door for the woman and wait to shut it for her. Most people I know would have just told her to get in the car. But then again her hero wasn't just anyone it was the Man.
<br>
<br>TerryN

honky
10-28-2000, 11:35 AM
<br>Ok! I think I missed something :eek:
<br>
<br>I haven't seen the interview yet..
<br>
<br>can anyone tell me where I can see Garth on video clips? I really want to hear how he decribed the story :P
<br>
<br>
<br>YES! I will help people with or without Garth :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

gbcrazy
10-28-2000, 06:24 PM
Okay if you look on www.livenet.com you can find a video of the conference.
<br>
<br>Check it out.
<br>
<br>TerryN

meli
10-28-2000, 09:34 PM
Next time there's a grass fire, I will gladly volunteer to be the one Garth rescues!!
<br>
<br>Hmmm...maybe I'll need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Or I will simply just faint and have him wake me up.
<br>
<br>Simply being delusional,
<br>MeliN