PDA

View Full Version : FINP - My Personal Tribute

gbking
05-28-2000, 10:48 PM
I asked earlier about where I can put my two cents into the book, and I went to the site but couldn't find the chapter I was looking for. I just want to add a few pages from a journal entry from a few months ago when he announced his retirement. It was sort of my tribute to him and his whole career. Something I had never been able to express before but was suddenly able to then (even though I'm skeptical). <BR>All the chapter have a coordinator with an email so if someone could just supply with the email of the person who is the editor of this particular part I would appreciate it.<P>Thanks.<P>DerekN

nelty
05-29-2000, 05:14 AM
Hi Derek,<P>why don't you email it to me at gbcgfan@home.com. We have enough sections for the book. <P>To tell you the truth, this book is sorta like a scrapbook for Garth what he has done for the 10 years on the road. I don't know is we should include a pages about his retirement. <P>Email it to me anyway and I will forward it to Yankee and talk to her about it. <P>Nelly ;)N

nelty
05-29-2000, 05:17 AM
By the way,<P>I am the managing Editor and Yankee is the Editor. <P>Both our emails are on the site above the sections... :)<P>NellyN

gbking
05-29-2000, 05:19 PM
Well, it's not about his retirement. I just wrote it because of his announcement and I talk about his whole career.<BR>I will send it to you soon, actually there is only a few lines in there specifically about his retirement.<BR>I'll get it to you in the next few days.<P>N

nelty
05-29-2000, 06:05 PM
I will be waiting for it. Please send it to me soon cause Yankee and I still have to review it before making a discussion. :-)<P>NellyN