PDA

View Full Version : Six GARTH sense??

Wildhorse
05-28-2000, 08:50 PM
First of all, just want to share with you guys, I just saw "When you come back to me again" on CMT!!! :D<P>Sometimes when I get this GARTH feeling, I would quickly turn on the radio or flick the channel to CMT to see if Garth's song video or song is on...and most of time my "six Garth sense" is accurate!!! :D<P>Do you guys have similar feelings? :)<P>MerellN

phillygirl4garth
05-28-2000, 09:02 PM
Merell,<P>I don't get the same feeling as you to turn on the tv etc... <P>But have you even been to a store where the music was playing overhead but you weren't even paying attention to it until.......you start singing a Garth or Chris song and realize Garth is singing with you? I love when that happens. :)<P>DeniseN

CountryBee
05-28-2000, 09:14 PM
I don't have that 6th sense, but sometimes I do get lucky and turn on the TV or radio just as a Garth video or song is playing. I also get a kick out of hearing Garth's songs played while I'm in a store. I always try to stop and listen to them.<BR>BeeN

AZamy77
05-28-2000, 09:48 PM
Wildhorse :)<P>It happens ALL the time....I'm glad I'm not the "lone ranger" in this thought. :)N

brooks1fan
05-29-2000, 04:28 AM
It happens to me too, just when I need it most. I was feeling a little down yesterday, a little lonely and bored. I was about to go for a drive with the kids when something made me turn on my house stereo first. And there was WYCBTMA!!!!! Perfect timing. Kids and I listened to the song, sang along, and then left to enjoy the day. Must say, I felt much better!!!!!<P>Garth Forever, <BR>TinaN

nelty
05-29-2000, 05:24 AM
Hi Merell,<P>It happens to me sometimes... Most of the time it's the CMT Canada. I don't know why, maybe it's the "WAVE" thingy.. LOL :)<P>NellyN

Jen19
05-29-2000, 09:08 AM
I have talked about this before. I call it more like a Garth radar. I just get that feeling or something including the radio and TV. I think its cool :) Its fun to have the connection when I switch the station and he is on .. I smile :) <P>JENN

Pilgrim
05-29-2000, 11:38 AM
I have a sixth sense on EVERYTHING! :D :D<P>BrianN

boppityboo
05-29-2000, 11:40 AM
I think that term is commonly known as'Garthdar'. The ability to have the sense that Garth is playing somewhere on the radio or tv and you tune in just in time. Just happened to me last night. :) Whenever I hear it playing in a store, it is usually my kids who hear it first and then tell me and we start to sing it (softly) in the store. We have gotten quite the few stares, but who cares, its Garth. :)<P>Have a <B>Garthriffic</B> day.<BR><I>Ellie</I> :)<P>N

Wildhorse
05-29-2000, 11:46 AM
Garth radar... wave thing.. ;)LOL... <BR>good to know I'm not alone here.. ;)<P>Merell :)N

TGcraz4GB
05-29-2000, 12:40 PM
yep. same thing here. I also have this thing w/7s. 3 of my kids play baseball. Last year my oldest sons # was 7. They got this years shirts last week. I couldn't wait to see if any of them would have #7. Well no 7. But their #s are 6,10,11. (27 when added together) theres that 7 again! I know .......I am weird. (sometimes)<P>TerriN

LarsDenmark
05-29-2000, 12:47 PM
I cannot say that I have that sense too.:O<P>Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Danish radiostations do not, how dare they?, play that much music from Garth.<P>It's a shame. I think I'm gonna talk to our prime-minister in order to get this major problem solved!! ;)<P>Lars.<P>N

no1cowgirl
05-29-2000, 01:47 PM
Wildhorse-<BR> That happens to me all the time to! It's great! :) I'm glad to know, like AZ that I'm not the only one!<P>KristaN

Garthfever4ever
05-29-2000, 05:12 PM
At least now I can tell my co-workers that I not the only one this happens to! :D they tell me I must have Garth radar or something ;) We have 4 stations that play country and when I get the urge to change the station we usually get blessed with Garth beautiful voice :) :)N

GRTH FAN
05-29-2000, 08:24 PM
I guess theres alot of people out there that have a GREAT GIFT! The Garth Radar!! Happens all the time!!<BR>Donna :)N

pldrw
05-30-2000, 08:30 AM
I am truly glad to know it happens to other people!! I have witnesses to mine; in friends who were with for the different reasons and would go there goes you friend again on the radio!<BR> I just love him to death and they all know it! :)N

JulieLvsGB
05-30-2000, 05:18 PM
Merell,<P>It happens to me All the time! ;) The latest has been the last two times I stopped at a friend's house. As soon as I pull up in front of her house or step onto her porch, a Garth video comes on CMT. She can't believe it! ;)<P>JulieN

Wildhorse
05-30-2000, 08:49 PM
Doesn't it feel GOOD to have Garth radar :o LOL... ;)<P>MerellN

minnesotagbfan
05-30-2000, 09:12 PM
this isnt the same thing but i just turned on GAC as my town just got it the channel and garth came on !!!!! :)N

Odexut77
06-01-2000, 04:17 PM
<B>Yes! Merrel</B> :D It is great to have this. GSP ;) Especially comes in handy when recording with the VCR :) To know with absolute certainty that Garth is coming on. Once I even pressed record with an auto reflex. I looked at the remote wondering why the heck I had pressed record... then looked up at the screen and saw Garth looking back at me. I just laughed and said "Wow! Thanks!" :)<P><B>minnesotagbfan</B> Love when that happens too! Just had someone tell me that they won a TV and the first time they turned it on Garth was on the screen...Very Cool! <P>You Keep A Happy Thought<P>Kathy77N