PDA

View Full Version : Divorce gossip and tabloids

MontanaFan
10-22-2000, 05:23 PM
I am a checker at a major department store in MT, so I get to see more of the tabloids magazines. Last Tuesday I had a female customer buy one of them because she saw Garth on it. I wanted to ask how would she feel if they were writing about her instead and were making money off of her. I know what Garth and his family are feeling. I remember what it was like when rumors were going around about my parents situation and it hurt alot and it still does. Instead of asking will Garth get divorce or not and who is to blame for Garth and Sandy's problems we should be supportive and praying for them and their daughters instead of spreading more rumors around. Remember it could be one of us going through this one day! I know Garth and his family wouldn't treat any of us like that. I can tell by his music how he feels about us!N

Monica Lockhart
10-22-2000, 06:05 PM
What was the lady's response when you asked her that?
<br>
<br>I was just curious.. I agree with you 100%.
<br>
<br>N

CheyenneWindRoper
10-22-2000, 06:53 PM
MontanaFan ~
<br>Point very well put!!!
<br>
<br>I am with Monica, I am curious also to know what her response was.
<br>
<br>Garth Huggs to you kiddo!
<br>Mary Liz
<br>
<br>N

MontanaFan
10-22-2000, 06:55 PM
I didn't ask her because I probably would have gotten in trouble. I wanted to take all the tabloids down and rip them up but then again I probably would have gotten in trouble for that too. All of Garth fans need to stand together against all gossip tabloids. Of course if there was no demand for gossip there wouldn't be the tabloids.N

MontanaFan
10-23-2000, 06:33 AM
I ruffle some feathers on another forum (www.garthbrooks.com). I am not putting anyone down who buys those tabloids. I am just thinking about how Garth, Sandy and their three daughters must feel when they see rumors like that! Like I said I know how it feels when the gossip is going around about your family life. Just put yourself in their shoes. They all are probably hurting alot right now. They need kindness not more stupid rumors.N

Fresh_Horses
10-23-2000, 10:30 AM
This is not the first time this has happened. Just ignore the tabloids and what people are saying. The people who make those tabloids do it to get **** es out of people like us. N