PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Opry Show

IMN2Garth
10-21-2000, 07:27 PM
Hi Everyone! I was at the Saturday evening Opry show last week and met some of the great people from Planet Garth, but i never got your names and i just wanted to thank you all for being so friendly (although i was sure anyone from Planet Garth or the Garthbox would be great people, look at the great person who brought us all together!) I was sitting on the right of the cameraman, on the floor, the Garth people i sat with most of the night wore denim shirts and had M&M's (i know this sounds really vague, but i don't know how else to describe everyone.) The only thing i can say to you all that might make you remember me, was that during the show i put on coconut lip gloss and you all were trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. I know this sounds weird, but how else can i describe myself??Anyway....i never got a chance to say goodbye to you all and to thank you all for being so kind to me. I enjoyed the conversations and it was great when Garth came on and we all went up to the stage together, just enjoying the great performance by this great man. What a wonderful feeling to be a part of such a great group of people who love this man as much as i do! Thanks for kind of including me with your group even though you didn't really know me (i've been registered with Planet Garth but never posted), it made my evening even more special. Oh yeah, sorry about the poor person i kind of toppled over on while we were all kneeling by the stage, my knees were giving out on me by the end of the night and i'm STILL trying to recover (but it was worth the pain!)Thanks again for everything and i hope to hear from some of you if you remember me. It would be great to hear from you!Take Care and God Bless!!N

Snow
10-22-2000, 11:21 AM
IMN2Garth...
<br>
<br>I wasn't lucky enough to go the Opry show. Sounds like you had a great time and if you met PG'ers then you met some of the best and nicest people around.
<br>
<br>Welcome to PG! :)N

Pilgrim
10-22-2000, 02:16 PM
Welcome to PG:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

major tom
10-23-2000, 01:48 AM
Welcome to PG. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

Garthmedic
10-23-2000, 08:25 AM
IMN2garth-
<br>
<br>You are now among friends.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

Lost 'n' Garth
10-23-2000, 08:57 AM
Howdy and Welcome to PG!!!
<br>
<br>Enjoy your stay!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N

no1cowgirl
10-23-2000, 09:05 AM
Welcome to PG! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Ummmm I think you might have been by PJ and all them...hmmmm. I wasn't there, but...we'll see if we can find PJ *L*
<br>
<br>KristaN

CaptMorgan
10-23-2000, 03:20 PM
Welcome to PG IMN2Garth!
<br>
<br>I'm glad that you're starting to post here, and I hope this is only the first of many. :) It's great to have you here with us.
<br>
<br>Visit often and post lots! :)
<br>
<br>Catch y'all around the next bend...
<br>N