PDA

View Full Version : SMILE

FreakinGate7
10-19-2000, 05:54 PM
Hi PGers,
<br>
<br>We have been having too many rainy days here and I got to wondering, if you were to spend a rainy day with Garth what would you do?
<br>
<br>A horseback ride in the rain is fine by me. (Giggles)N

FreaknGate7777
10-19-2000, 05:58 PM
I think a rainy day with Garth would be great..
<br>I would love to spend the day with him..
<br>maybe watching videos and snacking on homemade brownies. Ummmm... Love rainy days... N

babyblue777
10-19-2000, 06:32 PM
I would love to be outside in the rain with him, under a tree, wrapped in a blanket. mmmmm....nice and comfortable. :);):);)N

FreaknGate777
10-20-2000, 01:32 AM
A rainy day spent with Garth...sitting around the kitchen table telling jokes and drinking hot chocolate.N

GottaB-GB
10-20-2000, 04:20 AM
hmmmmm well I'd say spending a rainy day with Garth would be fine and I'd be open for anything he wanted to do. My choices? Sit around a fire and play music, write music, hang out and chat, watch some of his favorite movies or shows, or sports :)
<br>
<br>Ideally, my fav. choices would be sitting by a fire playing guitar, or watching a steelers game with a big bowl of popcorn. :)
<br>
<br>ShelleyN

Lowell Miller
10-20-2000, 05:07 AM
Hmmmmm a rainy day with Garth. I would have him clean out my closet. :)
<br>
<br>Lowell 777N

FreakinGate7
10-20-2000, 05:09 AM
Yeah that would be so cool....to listen to him play the guitar.....how about just laying around on a bunch of pillows, just talking. What would you talk about? Would you joke or get serious?N

littlebit
10-20-2000, 05:28 AM
Well, since i'm afraid of horses, i'd like to just take a walk with him down by the river here. Theres a horse stable there as you walk along. Then go back to the house and make up some hot chocolate and snuggle and talk and joke and laugh. Maybe play guitar, Maybe a slow dance (or two or three or four :P) Maybe do what ever he would like to do. Watch movies and sports.
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn N

FreakinGate77
10-20-2000, 05:47 AM
I think I'd like Garth to throw me over his shoulder and cart me off to his closet, where he puts me in a suitcase and takes me home with him. :)N

cybersadie
10-20-2000, 07:13 AM
This one depends on how I choose to see Garth.
<br>
<br>Scenario One:
<br>Pretending that he's off-the-market romantically and that he's my big ol uncle Garth. I'd like to spend the afternoon in the corner booth of a tiny mom & pop diner drinking coffee and eating blueberry pie; listening to all the stories of where he's been and telling stories of where I'd like to go; letting him know how every song he's sung has touched my life; having him explain what the fans REALLY mean to him; listening to him explain life the universe and everything as he sees it; arguing some and agreeing some on what it means to love and be loved, or to be a productive member of the human race; talking about music -- the old stuff, the new stuff, country, rock, r&b; telling stupid jokes; talking about the honest/funny/adorable things that kids do (his girls and my siblings); being in complete and total awe of him and realizing that he is in complete and total awe of me too.
<br>N

FreakinGate7
10-20-2000, 09:55 AM
UM?.....I don't like coffee...but blueberry pie sounds okay.
<br>
<br>I don't think I'd have him clean out my closets though...LOL...he'd see all the junk...shoes...purses...I have in there.
<br>:-)N

Vanessa
10-20-2000, 11:57 AM
Hmmmm... what can a girl do.... with Garth on a rainy day... :) :) Let's see I would probably, snuggle up with 'im close to the fire and we could talk and tell jokes and drink hot chocolate. :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

sasteen
10-20-2000, 12:05 PM
I know you guys are going to think this is weird ... but
<br>
<br>I would like to spend the day playing football in the mud and rain. After being totally muddy from head to toe and exhausted from all that tackling, we would have to go get a hot shower and sit by the fire in our robes while we talk about our hopes and dreams.
<br>
<br>We would drink hot chocolate...or...drink wine..... and talk all night long. I would like to hear stories of Garth life (not the entertainer, the man). I would try my best to make him NOT feel like a megastar for a day.
<br>
<br>After talking til 3 in the morning we would fall asleep on the couch listening to the crackling of the fire and the soft breathing of eachother.
<br>
<br>WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<br>Bummer...it was just a dream.
<br>
<br>
<br>Shelly Pa
<br>
<br>N

Garth_FANtasizer
10-20-2000, 12:35 PM
Hmmm... a rainy day with Garth?
<br>
<br>well - He would see the storm clouds rolling across the hill.
<br>
<br>He would barely beat the rain in from the field... and between the backdoor slamming, I'd hear him say "Damn this rain, and damn this wasted day."
<br>
<br>But I'd been waiting for this day for oh so long. I'd be standing in his kitchen with nothing but my apron on. and in disbelief, he would stand and stare awhile. Then our eyes would meet, and we would both begin to smile. Somewhere other than the night.. in my dreams!
<br>
<br>hahaha... sorry, I couldn't resist.
<br>
<br>~Ann~
<br>
<br>N

FreakinGate7
10-20-2000, 02:48 PM
VERY COOL Ann!! (clapping)N

Pilgrim
10-20-2000, 03:02 PM
Hmmm I would watch TIAB and tell him it's been a long time since the last was in this part of the world;););)
<br>
<br>Brian777N

cybersadie
10-21-2000, 07:13 AM
Ann! That was my scenario two! You beat me to the punch. Great minds think alike (and in the gutter), eh? ;)
<br>N

fuzzwuzz
10-21-2000, 12:46 PM
(Warning, not responsible for any strange behavior brought on by The Fever I'm under this day...)
<br>
<br> Hmmm, I might pull a 'Mango' on him and demand he "Take me to your leader, Chris Gaines! I must 'have' him!!" Here's hoping Mango beats him in the rain before that rainbow comes out! Lol!
<br>
<br> N

SummerWind
10-27-2000, 05:48 PM
LOL ANN! :) :P
<br>
<br>JennyN

garthsgirl1
10-27-2000, 06:52 PM
Oh I like the way you all think...
<br>
<br>I would want to spend the day just talking to Da Man and find out about who he really is. A very deep and meaningful conversation. Then as it started to get dark outside we would light a fire and I would listen to him sing me a few of my favorite tunes... then we would dance as he sang The Dance in my ear.
<br>
<br>
<br>I am new to PG but I'm already addicted!!
<br>TraceyN

CheyenneWindRoper
10-27-2000, 08:32 PM
Well, because I have a need to feel the Thunder, I would let him chase the Lightning across the Sky! **************************!!!********************* *!!!****************!!!*****************!!!******* !!!*******
<br>!+!+!+***************!++!++!++!++****Oh My!*************
<br>
<br>
<br>(The above was edited, for the faint of heart, as this is a PG rated site!...sorry couldn't resist the pun!)
<br>
<br>Then in the morning I would fix him pancakes and hot chocolate, while we ate them in front of the fireplace curled up in a soft cozy blanket and watched corny old movies.
<br>
<br>Mary LizN

kristen166
10-28-2000, 06:27 AM
I doubt there is any chance of myself spending a day with Garth, rain or shine. :P
<br>
<br>Besides all I do on rainy days is sleep. :rolleyes:
<br>N

fuzzwuzz
10-28-2000, 06:45 AM
I know alittle bit about feeling some of that thunder Mary Liz! Lol!N

Snow
10-28-2000, 07:16 AM
Well Garth is still married... and of course I am too. I think I'd like me and my husband to spend a day with Garth & Sandy. The kids would be there too... their 3 and my 3. They'd keep each other busy.
<br>
<br>Rainy days make great family togetherness days.
<br>
<br>It would be at some cabins I know of in the mountains. Adults on the backporch watching the rain and the leaves falling. There is a lake visible from the porch too. Just talking and laughing with coffee, hot chocolate, or whatever. The kids in the cabin playing games and maybe watcing videos. When one couple needs some time alone... the other couple gets to babysit.
<br>
<br>Taking walks or drives in the rain... seeing the sites... stopping at the little antique and other stores.
<br>
<br>Later when things clear we could cookout... or if it doesn't we can still grill on the porch. After dinner we could play games, talk, whatever...
<br>
<br>Before putting the kids to bed later, Garth could sing them a goodnight song and we'd all sing-a-long.
<br>
<br>The next day would be clear and beautiful. Everything clean from the previous day's rain.... a new beginning...
<br>
<br>Maybe we'd hike the trails and see more of the natural beauty.N

gbcrazy
10-28-2000, 11:37 AM
Like I already do, with his music,and his soon to be official website and all his garthnutts.
<br>
<br>TerryN

fuzzwuzz
10-28-2000, 07:52 PM
Are stray Garthmutts welcome too? Woof!N