PDA

View Full Version : Trisha gets in the MODE

cybersadie
10-19-2000, 07:22 AM
Hey all, (esp. Russ)
<br>
<br>Just thought I'd let you know that Trisha Yearwood is on the cover of the newest (November)MODE magazine. She looks absolutely fabulous! Also, in the article she proves once again that she is one class act. Definitely check it out!<P>(This message has been edited by cybersadie)N

minnesotagbfan
10-19-2000, 08:56 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<br>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>
<br>but..i have never heard of this magazine !!!!!
<br>
<br>russ
<br>
<br>
<br>N

cybersadie
10-20-2000, 06:47 AM
It is sort of a new magazine -- maybe 2 or three years old. What it is: a fashion magazine for stylish real live women. Women who are size 12 and up (plus size) who care about how they look but have no desire the starve their bodies into submission.
<br>
<br>Trisha talks about what its like to look like her when other female artists seem to be getting thinner and thinner and how she just had to make sure her music was so good that her weight didn't matter for her career. She actually tells an interesting anecdote about how, after her first time at the CMAs, her record company chewed her out for wearing a sleeveless dress because they thought it made her look too plump.
<br>
<br>She also just talks about music and how she relates to and appreciates her fans. And how excited she is about this new album, which she sees as a tribute to her country female influences.N

minnesotagbfan
10-20-2000, 09:24 AM
very cool... just show that you dont have to be a size 2 to be successful.....that is just one of the things i love about trisha.. she is just being her
<br>
<br>russN

Dancer
10-20-2000, 09:53 AM
No matter what Trisha does, she still ROCKS!! :)N

minnesotagbfan
11-13-2000, 07:15 PM
i was at target tonight and had just got done checking out when i was walking away .. I SAW THE MAGAZINE !!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<br>
<br>I BOUGHT 2 COPIES ...LMAO
<br>
<br>they are only 2.99
<br>
<br>everyone should go get one !!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>and the rolling stone with drew on the cover ...:rolleyes:N