PDA

View Full Version : Does Garth have a tatoo?

sasteen
05-27-2000, 10:34 AM
i know someone had posted this question on another site so I wanted to post it here? I was the one that was contemplating getting a tatoo of the "g" because Garth is the only thing in my life that has had such an impact. It is something I want to do because it means something to me. Deep in my heart there is a spot reserved just for Garth. He has gotten me through good times and bad and has always been there to pick me up just when I thought I was at my lowest. Anyway, I know that there is someone that would know this and YOU know who you are. (just like someone with "hands on" knowing he had an innie -- Ha Ha) <BR>Does anyone think he would have a tatoo? Where would it be.<BR>In my dreams, ... He would have a cross and it would be on his right shoulder blade, or maybe on his hip, right above his pant line. Okay it is really getting HOT in here. <P>Keep it clean and tell me what you think. And if anyone knows for sure PLEASE te!!<P>ThanksN

Pilgrim
05-27-2000, 02:36 PM
Hmm, a tatoo??<P>Like Tommy Lee?? ;)<P>BrianN

minnesotagbfan
05-28-2000, 12:07 AM
i dont think tommy lee has a tattoo but more like dozens and dozens :)N

Snow
05-28-2000, 12:19 AM
I've never heard about Garth having any tatoos. The few pics that I've seen where he didn't have a shirt on.... I didn't see any. Can't remember if I've ever seen a clear shot of the back though.<P>It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other... but I prefer men without tatoos... but since I'm not going to marry him, I don't mind! *lol*N

Pilgrim
05-28-2000, 01:51 AM
That's it Russ :D<P>Couldn't you imagine Garth with tatoos all over his body and pierced in the ear, nose and lip, maybe with a chain from his cheep to his ear? ;)<P>BrianN

Snow
05-28-2000, 05:01 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........<P>Not a nice image Brian! *lol*N

NJ4GARTH
05-28-2000, 12:37 PM
Hey Brian,<P>I can picture that on Chris, but on Garth..........<B>NOT</B>.........LOL<P>TomN

Pilgrim
05-28-2000, 01:41 PM
Ahh Come on Snow & Tom ;) ;)<P>BrianN

cowgirl14
05-30-2000, 01:59 PM
Hey do you read she siad let's keep this clean I like to do that so lets. Joey <BR>P.S. Sandy wouldn't go near if he had a tatoo on him I wouldn't. NOT. :) N

Fresh_Horses
05-30-2000, 03:29 PM
Garth has a tatoo.N

Snow
05-30-2000, 03:32 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..... I must have missed a post somewhere or it got deleted. Someone posted something not clean? Heaven forbid! *lol*N

Pilgrim
05-30-2000, 03:37 PM
You haven't missed anything Snow ;)<P>I don't think anything has been deleted in here :)<P>BrianN

Snow
05-30-2000, 03:41 PM
Oh... ok... I just didn't see anything even close to being 'unclean' so I wondered.<P><BR>So.... just where is it Fresh_Horses?N

Pilgrim
05-30-2000, 03:44 PM
I didn't see anything "unclean" either :)<P>Hmmm, maybe it's his hair?? Maybe his hair is tatooed? ;)<P>Brian<BR>N

hugeGBnutt
05-30-2000, 03:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Garth has a tatoo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hmmmm.....like Snow said, where?<P>aRiN

TGcraz4GB
05-31-2000, 04:55 AM
I'd like to know too. I just wouldnt think he'd have one. Isn't there pain involved with this? I don't know much about them. The only tatoos I wear are the temporary ones the kids get out of the machines at Walmart. Hey thats an idea. Maybe GB would give me the privilege of applying one of these. No pain involved. Ya just "WET" it really good (then peel the paper) O.K. I'm dreaming. <BR>Anyway, come on Fresh. WHERE?<P>TerriN

pldrw
05-31-2000, 06:06 AM
Terri, I couldn't resist Can i help you apply it?? :)N

loreli
05-31-2000, 07:14 AM
I bet Chris has a tatoo. :D<P>But Garth??? I want proof. Pictures even. LOL<P>LoriN

sasteen
05-31-2000, 07:50 AM
Fresh Horses........you can't do this to us. Does he really have one? Can you at least say where it is, or what it is of?<BR>Pleeeeeeeeeasee!N

addicted2garth
05-31-2000, 04:25 PM
If Garth has a tattoo, I'd like to know where. I've seen him in shorts & a sleeve less t-shirt, and there were no tattoos anywhere in sight. He personally talked a friend of mine out of getting a tattoo when she saw him at ST in FL, so I can't imagine that he would have one.....but, you never know.N

Fresh_Horses
05-31-2000, 04:32 PM
Maybe he talked her out of it because he regrets his?N

gbfan7
06-01-2000, 10:21 AM
I thought I read somewhere that he does not have a tattooN

sasteen
06-01-2000, 04:36 PM
Can anyone ... with the truth about this tatoo thing...please stand?N

cowgirl14
06-02-2000, 05:19 PM
If he does have a tatto can you pleaseeeeeee get us the pictaires of it so we can see it please we hate when this happens and give us the website for it! LOVE YA JOEY N

BLL
06-03-2000, 06:33 AM
He was on the old Ralph Emery show and someone asked him if he had a tatoo. He said yes, but when asked where just turned red and giggled. He finally said something like under his pocket, but wouldn't elaborate. Somewhere on one of the other boards a while back there was a post that he had a small blue rose on his groin.N

Snow
06-03-2000, 07:23 AM
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ much too painful a place for a tatoo.N

cowgirl14
06-03-2000, 07:27 AM
You guys I hope Sandy asked him to get it removed. Thats just gross.:O I wouder why he got one? Love Ya! well bye Joey N

sasteen
06-03-2000, 12:43 PM
WHY? a Blue Rose??<BR>N

Freefall
06-03-2000, 09:06 PM
This is my first post. Kind of a strange topic to finally speak up on, but I know this one. Usually, you guys are totally ahead of me on any garth info. Anyway, the blue rose in the "groin area" is pretty close. I was wondering, Fresh Horses, if you know this one the same way I do. E-mail me and let me know. :)<BR> N

loreli
06-03-2000, 09:11 PM
Yeah Cheryl, why Blue Rose???? LMAO<P>Come on guys SPILL!!<P>LoriN

jdgbtweety
06-04-2000, 09:17 AM
I dont post much but even this I want to know the answer to. If anyone really truly knows please say something!<BR>JenniferN

azyankee
06-04-2000, 11:20 AM
Tattoos are not that painful. Of course it depends on what part of your body! the closer the bone, the more it hurts! But if they keep the needle moving, it's no worse than pin pricks. The nerves in the area they are working on become 'numb' from the vibration and the only time it hurts is when they stay in one spot for too long!<P>I have two small ones on my right shoulder blade. a small cloud with a sun shining out from behind it (my nickname all through high school was "Sunshine") and three tiny rosebuds. (Mine are red, though, not blue, DARN IT!)<P>As for Garth having a tat...it wouldn't surprise me. They turn up on people in all walks of life!<P>One thing that I think is stupid is having someone's name tattooed on you. If the relationship doesn't last, you are stuck with that person's name on your body. <P>Oh, you have options...<BR>1) Live with it and if it's not in a visible place!<P>2) Have it covered by another tat...I've seen this done and if the 'skin artist' is good, you can't tell the name is there! (But what a hassle!)<P>3) Have it chemically or laser-removed.<BR>(Painful, costly and not worth it, in my mind!)<P>The obvious solution? <BR>DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT!<P>And if you DO decide to go ahead, make sure you use a reputable skin artist! Go in and observe them working. (Most tat shops will let you watch or question them on sanitary procedures.)<P>When I had mine done, I used a shop that has the best reputation in town and I knew people who had gone there for their tats. They wear medical gloves and use new needles and fresh ink for each customer. (no cross-contamination.) The stations (work areas) are clean and every precaution is taken to avoid infection or contamination. <P>In Arizona, they must pass strict health inspection procedures and receive a state-issued license. A law was recently passed that bans operation out of 'transportable sites.' (Trailers that most shops use to travel around to different events...very popular at biker events.)<P>The choice, as always, remains in the hands and mind of the person wanting the tat. Be very sure that you choose wisely, for once applied, it is not easy to remove!<P>Y@nkeeN

Pilgrim
06-04-2000, 01:57 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to get your favorite Garth t-shirt tatooed on your body?? :)<P>That way you could wear it all the time, and the real t-shirt wouldn't be worn out :) ;)<P>Brian :)N

smitten
06-04-2000, 02:29 PM
Yeah, takes the hassle out of deciding what to wear and saves on washing clothes too!<P> :) AnaN

Hawk7lte
06-04-2000, 03:21 PM
I thought about having my driver's license tattooed and laminated on my chest (I'm always running out with the dang thing seems like) - but the renewal problems just didn't seem solvable. (LOL)<P><BR>By the way doesn't the state(s) require proof of age for a tattoo anymore? <P><BR>HawkN

Hawk7lte
06-04-2000, 03:24 PM
That's running out without the dang thing.<P><BR>And didn't I read somewhere that Garth avoids anything involving blood, dentists, pain, and most especially needles?N

BLL
06-04-2000, 03:49 PM
A blue rose beacuse it is and was his and his momma's favourite flower. (Mine too- have two blue rose bushes growing in the yard)<P>The story I heard (second or third hand, so consider the source) was he and a 'first love' (i.e. before Sandy) agreed to get matching tattoos. He went first, and when all was said & done saw the blood and passed out. His then girlfriend had to get him back home and never got hers done. They broke up shortly thereafter because she kept making fun of him for passing out. (I don't blame him- I worked in Medical for over 20 years, and can't do needles/blood either!!!!) He's regretted the darn thing ever since. Just what I've been told; you'll have to ask GB to confirm. N

Freefall
06-04-2000, 07:04 PM
OK, I'm going to say what I know about the tatoo, but as far as the circumstances that I found out...that's not for this or any forum. I saw the tatoo. It's between the top of his left leg and his waist. It is a rose. I don't remember that it was blue, but it could have been. When I asked about it, he said, "You do stupid things when you're young". I said that I thought it was cool and he said, "at least it's small and usually covered up :) (I'm sure you can picture the little grin of his). N

cowgirl14
06-04-2000, 07:37 PM
Something tells me he likes the color Blue :).That's why he got a Blue Rose. I like the color Blue :).LOVE YA JOEY! N

Dancer
06-04-2000, 08:16 PM
Besides the tatoo, his first tour bus was blue and named "The Blue Rose." I read that in Country Weekly a few years back, and I also think that someone had said that about his bus here before.N

Dancer
06-04-2000, 08:16 PM
Besides the tatoo, his first tour bus was blue and named "The Blue Rose." I read that in Country Weekly a few years back, and I also think that someone had said that about his bus here before.N

angelamccann
06-04-2000, 10:43 PM
According to the Nashville Family Album, Sandy has a tattoo - there's a reference to her showing her 'biker tattoo' when she greets the author (whose name I've forgotten but he's a photographer - shame he didn't take a photo of that)!<P>Angela xN

fuzzwuzz55
06-05-2000, 07:32 AM
Sasteen, I too have a place deep down in my heart for Garth alone. And you know that dream you have of him having a cross tatoo? Well, on mine that cross has Chris Gaines,'C G', intials on it. Just like his signature initials on his Limited Edition CD.<BR> You make me almost want to go out and get my first tatoo! I should do it! But where? My daughter and son-in-law are not gonna believe this! They already have lots of tattoos. Let's see if I go through with this! Maybe I'll need someone to talk me into it. I know for a fact it wouldn't be my husband!N

boppityboo
06-06-2000, 09:18 AM
Hmm. Garth has a tattoo.. very cool. I have one also. Ken and I got mathching ones on our 11th wedding anniversary. We both had Winnie The Pooh floating holding a balloon, his is blue, mine is purple on our outside right ankles. Our kids love it and in the summer kids are always pointing to it saying 'pooh'. Its cute. As for how painful is it. The closer to the bone the more painful. DON'T get one on your ankle, no flesh, just skin and bone. Big ouch! YOu definately want to go to a reputable place that uses gloves and new needles and colour each time. :) If ya don't know what you want to get, they all have books and books of pix. :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. After Ken does the Ironman Canada Triathlon this summer, he plans on getting an official Ironman Canada tattoo... :)Me, I'll never do it again. Don't like pain, if I can help it. lolN

boppityboo
06-07-2000, 03:09 PM
Hey folks, I was surfing the net and came across the <A HREF="http://www.rollingstone.com" TARGET=_blank>www.rollingstone.com</A> page and looked up Garth. On his page the trivia question was: WHERE DOES GARTH HAVE A TATTOO? lol. It gives you 4 choices and if you pick one, it tells you immediately if you are right and how many ppl answered and of those how many were correct. lol. Coincidence or what? Go check it out, I am still there, looks like a lot of interesting stuff to see.<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

sasteen
06-07-2000, 04:18 PM
Okay FreeFall, thanks alot. Now I'm wishing I was the one that saw it. You are too lucky. I only wish it were me. I don't care how or why you saw it. Consider yourself one lucky GB fan..<BR>N

NJ4GARTH
06-09-2000, 10:24 PM
Thanks Ellie,<P>While visiting I found all questions asked so far. Hope this works if not someone feel free to fix it.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.rollingstone.com/sections/games/trivia/questionslist.asp?afl=&ati=12&ai=735" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rollingstone.com/sections/games/trivia/questionslist.asp?afl=&ati=12&ai=735</A> <P>TomN

NJ4GARTH
06-09-2000, 10:27 PM
All right it worked.......Tom jumping up and down and yelling <B>I did it!!!!!!!</B><P>TomN

gbfan7
06-10-2000, 05:37 PM
Those questions and answers are written by whomever would like to write a question. They are not necessarily accurate.<P>Did anyone see the question that asked why Rolling Stone doesn't monitor or update the questions? The correct answer was because "They are worthless", "They don't care who gets wrong information" and one other thing. I wouldn't believe everything I read. The question that asked if he & "cindy" are getting divorced had the answer as "definately"(which was spelled incorrectly) and Sandy's name is not even correct. N

loreli
06-10-2000, 05:47 PM
Thanks Tom, you rock guy. ;) I couldn't find that earlier. :)<P>LoriN

dbwelch
06-10-2000, 06:08 PM
Haven't posted in awhile, but this was an interesting topic. The person thinking of having their license tattooed on the chest, what happens if it gets revoked? :-)<BR>Donna W.N

Hawk7lte
06-10-2000, 07:08 PM
Wah now Donna ah is a good driver and tain't too dumb neither?<P>Think of the attention if they check the i.d. at a bar before serving a drink.<P><BR>LOL......<BR>HawkN

Pitzaman15
06-12-2000, 11:03 AM
In the Chris Gaines Mocumentary it shows garths back and he didn't have any tatoos on it.N

MelMalovesGB4eva
06-14-2000, 07:06 AM
Wow! Haven't read this topic in a while. I can't believe Garth would have a tatoo. I hate tatoos. Now I have a whole new image of him sans the Wranglers. :o :)<BR>I would hope Freefall is making her story up, unless she's his doctor.<P>Lisa <BR> N