PDA

View Full Version : Re-RELEASED Albums ***EXCLUSIVE!***

Chris Gaines
10-17-2000, 10:39 PM
(Looks like all you Night Owls get to see another EXCLUSIVE before everyone else!) hehehe see what ya get for staying up LATE! ;)
<br>
<br>Ok.. this will be a GarthBox/PlanetGarth.com Exclusive posing right here.
<br>
<br>For the first time EVER you can see the new COVERS to all the first SIX albums!
<br>(Doug/Brandon can thank me later) LOL - I'm joking Doug and Brandon!! LOL
<br>
<br>There is NO ADs on this area of the site.. so invite anyone to view it :)
<br>
<br>I hope you all like it! :)
<br>
<br>http://chrisgainesfans.com/100mill/
<br>
<br>Jason
<br>CC: GarthBoxN

major tom
10-17-2000, 10:59 PM
Well the difference between them is astounding, NOT. :eek: They are not exactly "new" covers, more like "slap a little symbol etc. on the old" covers.
<br>
<br>Sorry for the negative post but they were not exactly earth shattering. It's a good thing that the music is. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

Chris Gaines
10-17-2000, 11:02 PM
Kirsty.. they never said they was redesigning it.. just putting a 100 Million emblem on it.. lol :)
<br>
<br>Soo with that ya shouldda already knew :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

NJ4GARTH
10-17-2000, 11:02 PM
Thanks Jason,
<br>
<br>I still believe you are more connected then your telling us.
<br>
<br>TomN

major tom
10-17-2000, 11:17 PM
Where are my manners. :eek: Thanks for sharing, Jason. :)
<br>
<br>Kirsty <-- the things she doesn't know would fill two Oceans.N

Garth2Gaines
10-18-2000, 01:49 AM
Those are great looking:) I love it...
<br>
<br>Thanks Jason!
<br>
<br>Still counting the days...36, 35, 34
<br>
<br>
<br>dwayneN

Jules
10-18-2000, 03:30 AM
Thanks Jason :)
<br>
<br>I haven't been keeping much up with this forum lately so I don't if you have already talked about this..... but all these re-releases - does anybody know if their worldwide or just in the US/Canada????
<br>
<br>BetinaN

nelty
10-18-2000, 05:08 AM
Hey..
<br>
<br>are these going to be individual selling or boxset? I hope boxset.. not ready to spend another $100 on CDs.. :)
<br>
<br>If not oh well, still going to try and get all of them. :P
<br>
<br>Nelly<P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Chris Gaines
10-18-2000, 05:09 AM
LOL Tom,
<br>
<br>I wish I was.. but I don't think I am ;)
<br>
<br>Jules,
<br>I dont' know that answer at all.. I think it's worldwide, but hmmmmm it was never mentioned anywhere about "where" exactly this release would be made.. I'm assuming everywhere the Box Set was issued, since that is why he stopped the pressing of the 1st six albums in the first place.
<br>
<br>JasonN

Chris Gaines
10-18-2000, 05:10 AM
Nelly,
<br>
<br>these are INDIVIDUAL RELEASES.. the Box set is no more. It's "Sold Out"
<br>
<br>JasonN

loreli
10-18-2000, 05:12 AM
Thank you Jason for the sneak peak. :)
<br>
<br>It's a great emblem. :)
<br>
<br>LoriN

LVGB4EVER
10-18-2000, 05:15 AM
Thanks Jason :) can't wait till they come out :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue ;)N

PJ
10-18-2000, 05:27 AM
Jason - when you say the box set is "sold out" does that mean pulled from shelves or just that no more will be made? I know I have seen it recently in stores here.N

Chris Gaines
10-18-2000, 05:36 AM
PJ,
<br>
<br>I mean the STORES can't buy it no more from Capitol.. Capitol has sold out... when the it's gone from the stores.. it's gone for good.
<br>
<br>JasonN

Camouflage
10-18-2000, 05:42 AM
The new cover looks good. But I WON'T buy me the CD's again because they have a new cover! Sorry Garth, but I am not married to Donald Trump! *Camouflage*N

Cheryl
10-18-2000, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the sneak peak Jason! :)
<br>
<br>I think it's cool that Garth is getting these CDs back in the store again....I know that the GArth section has been rather sparse in the stores I've checked in...and, I ALWAYS check! lol. Since I have the box set already, and all the original CD's, I probably wont be buying these....BUT - I think it's a great opportunity for those who only have cassettes, or never got the box set with the new songs, or, new fans who might not have any of the older releases. At any rate, I'm not going to apologize for not planning to purchase the new releases, but I will thank Garth for the opportunity to do so. :)N

Vanessa
10-18-2000, 12:59 PM
I don't get this. What's the difference between what Jason posted and what the "regular" covers look like? Thanks! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Pilgrim
10-18-2000, 02:57 PM
Thanks for sharing Jason:):):)
<br>
<br>I will definitely buy them:):):)
<br>
<br>But the diamond G logo is IMHO superfluous(?) and just proves that he think more about sales than he is willing to admit.
<br>
<br>BrianN

Chris Gaines
10-18-2000, 03:28 PM
Vanessa.. CLICK the regular COVERS to get to the "NEW" covers.. and you'll see a difference :)
<br>
<br>heeh
<br>JasonN

Snow
10-18-2000, 04:31 PM
Well, I'm thrilled to see them Jason! :)
<br>
<br>This is coming at a great time for me. Many of my CD's have seen better days and need to be replaced. Our finances are finally in a position to be able to buy a few... and my birthday and the holidays are coming up so it's a real easy thing for my family to pick up for me.
<br>
<br>I won't be buying multiple copies just because of the logo... it's just that I need new copies and if I'm going to get new copies... it's really cool to have the new logos! :)N

Vanessa
10-18-2000, 04:49 PM
Thanks Jason fer yer help!! They look great!! :) Very :cool: Thanks fer sharing!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

elvisfanforever
10-18-2000, 09:00 PM
These are very nice!
<br>Jason, thanks for posting them, so we can see them. While honestly, I will probably get at least one copy of each of them, in an effort to keep my collection complete, I doubt that I will buy multiple copies of them! Has the design on the CDs themselves been changed to reflect the new logo, or does anyone know?
<br>Thanks,
<br>:)
<br>Lester
<br>N

nelty
10-19-2000, 03:48 AM
Thanks Jas.. :-(
<br>
<br>I hope they are not too expensive. I want them all...
<br>
<br>NellyN

Cheryl
10-19-2000, 04:56 AM
OK, just to clear something up here.....to the person who e-mailed me basically telling me that just because I dont want them, I shouldn't be discouraging people from buying the CD: First of all, your e-mail got deleted with some others by mistake, so I'm gonna say this here. I am in NO WAY saying that I don't think people should buy the new releases. I said that I probably wont buy them. I'd love to be able to, but with money being very tight around here these days, it just aint gonna happen. OF COURSE I WANT THEM, but since I do already have the music, I aint gonna fret about it too much either. Sooo...I hope that clears it up. :rolleyes:N

ann middleton
10-19-2000, 11:15 AM
The last CD I saw advertised here in England and my husband bought for me was sevens, so i have just told him what i would like for christmas, he actually hada look, so i will buy myself any that i dont have after that, i hope this does my bit for our worthy cause,
<br>ANN
<br>N

honky
10-19-2000, 11:20 AM
<br>WOW!!!! I like the DIAMONDS!! :)
<br>
<br>Does this mean that we need to buy 2 millions for both The Chase and In Pieces in order to push those two to a diamond status? :eek:
<br>
<br>Oh.. and one million for Garth Brooks!!!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>N

CountryBee
10-19-2000, 02:16 PM
OK, Jason, you've given us one too many of your "exclusives", so confess... You work for GB Management or Capitol Records, don't you?
<br>Anyway the new album covers really are "very cool!".
<br>Still, it doesn't mean that I'm going to rush right out and buy them. I'm not made of money, either!
<br>Bee
<br>N

NewestGBFan
10-20-2000, 12:01 PM
Jason,
<br>
<br>I agree with the other posters here in wondering who you really are. I was at the Opry in all the same places you were but I never met you and never got a chance to sign the beautiful gift. And you just know way too much.... fess up. :)
<br>
<br>ElaineN