PDA

View Full Version : Do I dare?

Catherine
10-17-2000, 05:25 AM
I know there is a lot of speculation right now on what to believe from the press and so on, but I just had to share what I heard on my radio station this morning.
<br>
<br>"...interesting news about Garth and Trisha..." will be discussed/shared in the morning.
<br>
<br>Please don't kill the messenger. I don't know any more details than that. It might be something totally innocent, but from the way it was said, it's probably not.
<br>
<br>I'll be sure to listen in the morning (8am EST). Whatever it is, I'm sure it can be taken with a grain of salt, until we have any confirmation of anything from the man himself.
<br>Just wanted to share and see if anyone else has heard that kind of stuff from their local radio.
<br>
<br>Catherine
<br>(BTW, my radio station is usually very kind to Garth and his music. The dj's seem to like him, they play his music A LOT and gossiping about him is usually something they don't do.)N

Catherine
10-18-2000, 10:13 AM
Obviously, I offended some of you with my question/speculation. I apologize if that's the case. I was only looking for information - to see if anyone else had heard anything.
<br>IF anything was said on my station this morning I missed it. Haven't heard anything else about it.
<br>Again, I apologize if I offended.
<br>Catherine :)N

Garthmedic
10-18-2000, 10:22 AM
Just a subject we avoid here. No feelings were hurt.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

Garthologist
10-18-2000, 12:33 PM
Please lets not discuss this until we have official Garth word on the whole issue otherwise we are just as bad as the tabloids.N