PDA

View Full Version : Wish I was going to the October 25th taping...BUT NO ONE GOT ME A TICKET :(

NY NICK
10-15-2000, 05:31 PM
Yep, my Birthday (I'll keep the age to myself :) )and no one got me a ticket for that day :(
<br>Just when you thought you had friends...
<br>But from what I understand, some of the folks I met managed tickets, HOPE THEY ARE GOOD ONES!
<br>Hahaha...N

marla with a b
10-15-2000, 05:42 PM
NY Nick,
<br>
<br>I did hear that the tickets those friends got were GREAT! ;)
<br>
<br>Sorry they didn't include you.....better luck next time....
<br>
<br>Your birthday, huh?? :)
<br>
<br>m-w/abN

adreamer2
10-16-2000, 04:38 PM
Hey Nick,
<br>
<br>I was one of those who got a ticket for the show on the 25th, but after the day I had today at work and the election only 2 and 1/2 weeks away, I may not be able to use it.
<br>
<br>If it turns out that way, I might be willing to give it up, but it could cost you.
<br>
<br>By the way, I too returned home safely and have many photos to remind me of a great weekend with some good friends, although, Nick, I think we all forgot to include you in those photos, so you're just in our memories.
<br>
<br>PatN

NY NICK
10-16-2000, 05:52 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, what could it cost me?
<br>Fill me in...N

sandytoo
10-16-2000, 06:07 PM
Whoops !!! Guess someone forgot to count you in when they bought those tickets for the 25th.
<br>
<br>Happy Birthday anyway !!N

adreamer2
10-16-2000, 06:22 PM
Can't say on this thread. What's your email.
<br>
<br>Don't get the wrong impression, it's not as bad as it sounds.
<br>
<br>But seeing as you do work at the Opry, I had a favor to ask.
<br>
<br>PatN

shmlss4gb
10-17-2000, 07:41 AM
Well Nick....your not alone....I don't have a ticket either..... but that's because I can't go. But I seem to remember someone saying that we would be looking at the back of someone's head if we went that night.
<br>
<br>TerriN

adreamer2
10-17-2000, 10:59 AM
Terri,
<br>
<br>I think Nick was refering to us looking at the back of his head on Friday, when he was in row BB, and we were in row N. But that's OK because we had front and center Saturday night, which you couldn't beat.
<br>
<br>By the way, the 25th isn't looking all that great for me either.
<br>
<br>PatN

NY NICK
10-17-2000, 11:47 PM
Now cmon, you guys aren't taking me seriously...
<br>Tickets aren't a problem, but Pat if you can't make it, I may take your ticket so I'll sit with the Girls.
<br>As far as my position at the Opry, I am not able to do too much. Don't want to compromise my position there, you understand I am sure...
<br>Being my B'Day on the 25th, maybe you'll just be nice?
<br>:)
<br>But there may still be a possibility that you are looking at the back of my head :)N