PDA

View Full Version : Garth Retiring??

Vanessa
05-25-2000, 09:56 AM
Hi ya'll!!<P> Is garth going to retire? When? Is he going to come back or is done for good? Thanks!! :)<P>VanessaN

Jen19
05-25-2000, 10:00 AM
nobody knows for sure besides him so I guess we will just have to wait and see.. he has no plans to tour anytime soon. We all have our opions on if he will come back but it all lies in Garth hands and he will make the dission when he is ready. No matter what us as fans will support him.N

hugeGBnutt
05-25-2000, 10:03 AM
we're all just waiting to find out....<P>aRiN

Vanessa
05-25-2000, 01:59 PM
Thanks Jen19 and hugeGBnutt for ya'll help!! :)<P>VanessaN

Snow
05-25-2000, 02:54 PM
Hey Vanessa..<P>As you've already read... we just don't know. Garth has said he'll let us know at the end of the year... so we're all here supporting each other through the Garth drought and hopefully we'll all be supporting whatever decision he makes.<P>I think he's made it clear that no matter what he does... he won't be dropping off the planet. He has other projects he's working on and will be working on.... movies... music writing... charity... and so on. He's been the hardest touring act in country music for some time and he deserves some time off to find his direction.<P>It's also pretty clear that there has been some major shake ups at his music label, Capitol-Nashville. I think that will play a large part in what he does next.<P>Feel free to hang out with us here at PlanetGarth. Whatever he decides... I'm sure you'll hear it here. :)N

Vanessa
05-25-2000, 05:00 PM
Snow,<P> Thank you for helping me understand the reason(s) why Garth will be doing whatever he decides. :)and even though he won't be dropping off the face of the earth..... that he'll be doing charitable things or more music stuff (not touring but other stuff) or anything else. :)Again, thank you for your help, I apprecaite it. :)<P>VanessaN