PDA

View Full Version : GARTH AND TRISHA'S DUET ALBUM CANCELED!

charmed1
05-25-2000, 05:02 AM
From the website <A HREF="http://www.troyal-garth-brooks.org/" TARGET=_blank>www.troyal-garth-brooks.org/</A> I read from an article there that the album is canceled! It also sounds to me like garth and trisha are having problems in their frendship. What do you think? N

Loni_mmg
05-25-2000, 05:38 AM
Well, when two artists who are as passionate about their music as Trisha & Garth are, I'm sure there would be some conflict. They are both very talented and have their different ideas. I can understand. <P>I would have loved that album though.<P>Loni :)N

Loni_mmg
05-25-2000, 05:42 AM
And I don't necessarily think they are having problems. She is just simply stating that they have to many differences when it comes to music. <P>And, both Trish and Garth have gone through alot lately. They have alot of things on their minds. Trisha and her husband just broke it off. She just needs some time to spread her wings a bit. And so does Garth for that matter. They just need some time. I am sure everything will be alright.N

pldrw
05-25-2000, 05:52 AM
I agree with Loni!! Let Trisha Breathe and rest!! Be her self for awhile!!:ON

loreli
05-25-2000, 09:48 AM
Charmed Garth and Trisha have always disagreed about some things, that doesnt make them any less friends. When they were on the World Tour they talked about disagreements, but they were always friendly ones. :)<P>LoriN

Odexut77
05-25-2000, 10:25 AM
I don't think you have to worry about Trisha. I have a feeling she is strong enough to hold her own. I have heard comments from Trisha about artistic and career goal difference between the two over the years, so this is nothing new. I like them both but I was never overly fond of the combination and was not looking forward to a whole duet album. She is probably going to take the rap for sacking the project because she has spoken out. I think Trisha is right in her decision. <P>Kathy77N

minnesotagbfan
05-25-2000, 01:42 PM
i dont think the album will happen..even though i have heard about it for six years..trisha even said that she doesnt know why they didnt record the album while touring together...but i have learned to never say never so who knows ;)N

Pilgrim
05-25-2000, 02:47 PM
I can only say very cool about the no album thing :)<P>BrianN

Dancer
05-26-2000, 08:14 AM
I sincerely hope that Trisha and Garth make a duet album. Both of them are my top two favorite artists of all time!! They ROCK! I have had the pleasure of attending both of their concerts here in Milwaukee. Trisha's concert here on May 24th, was excellent. After the concert, I had the great pleasure of meeting Trisha outside her tour bus. :) :) I was literally speechless from being in shock. :) I only could say a few words to her, but I was planning on asking her about the duet project. From what I have read about Garth, here in the forums, and from being around Trisha as she talked with many fans Wednesday night, I think that they would do great together on an album. But, if I get to goto Fan Fair, I definitely will ask Trisha about the duet album.N