PDA

View Full Version : Sat. Night Chat

cindrella4gb
10-13-2000, 12:04 PM
I posted this over in the Town Hall Opry Forum.Hey Everyone!!
<br>I was just sitting here wondering if any of ya'll would be interested in having a chat in the chat room here on PG Saturday night after the televised portion of the Opry? Since we all can't be there with the rest of the Nutts, I thought we could maybe have our own little celebration. If anyone's interested, just leave a message here.
<br>I thought it would be fun if we could get together and talk about Garth and his performance on the Opry.
<br>
<br>
<br>Garth Nutts are the Best!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl L.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>N

cindrella4gb
10-13-2000, 12:11 PM
I apologize for being so sloppy on my original post. I tried to edit it, but the edit feature didn't want to work when I went to clean it up. I got an error message.
<br>
<br>My apologies! :)
<br>Cheryl L.N

garthsgirl
10-13-2000, 12:23 PM
Cheryl,
<br>
<br> I'd be glad to join in the chat here Saturday night. Lisa.N

cindrella4gb
10-13-2000, 12:27 PM
Very Cool Lisa!! Lookin forward to chatting with you and the rest of the gang. :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl L.
<br>N

Vanessa
10-13-2000, 12:49 PM
Sure!! I'll try to see if I can be here!! :) It'll be fun!! :) What time? How do ya get in the the chat room? :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

cindrella4gb
10-13-2000, 01:27 PM
Vanessa,
<br>I had thought about starting the chat as soon as the Opry was over. I think the televised portion of the Opry is from 8-9 pm (cst....but not for sure if thats the right time or not. It normally comes on here at 7 pm
<br>but since this is a special weekend, I just don't have a clue. LOL
<br>To get into the chatroom all you have to do is click on the Community link over in the column on the left side of this page. Once you get there, you'll see where to go to chat. It's not that hard to get there.
<br>
<br>If anyone wants to start the chat earlier tomorrow, we can. I just thought it would be hard to chat and watch The Man perform at the same time. LOL (I have to have all my attention on him while he's performing..hehe)
<br>
<br>I'm getting so excited about tomorrow! I know I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's going to be great to see Garth again!! :)
<br>
<br>If you need any help getting into the chat, let me know and I'll be glad to help you. :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl L.N

cindrella4gb
10-14-2000, 08:06 PM
I just wanted to let Shelly in PA and Vanessa why I was't able to make it into the chat tonight. We had a very unexpected death in our family this evening around 5 pm my time. My husband's mother had a massive heart attack. So as you can imagine we have been in shock ever since it happened.
<br>I thought I'd just let you guys know I didn't forget about the chat. Please keep us in your prayers. :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl L.N

Vanessa
10-14-2000, 08:14 PM
thanks fer ya'lls help!! I'll try to be there!! It's 1:18am here!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :) :) :ccol: T I aprecaite it!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

sasteen
10-15-2000, 04:01 AM
Cheryl,
<br>
<br>I am sorry to hear about the news.
<br>You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
<br>Take Care.
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

LVGB4EVER
10-15-2000, 09:03 AM
:( Cheryl :(
<br>
<br>I am so sorry to hear about your Husbands Mother...My thoughts and Prayers are with you.
<br>
<br>SueN