PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

ann middleton
10-13-2000, 11:46 AM
Well im afraid that i am going to have to be brutally honest and say that this site is the absolute best!!.
<br>I only found the one and only GB about three years ago so im not as up to speed as the rest of you. I cant tell you how bad i felt when i read that garth was planning to retire and that he possibly would not tour.
<br>As i do not live in the states i guess i will realistically never get to see him perform, and this is not fair as i have looked everywhere to see if he was going to come to england, even my 6 month old daughter loves his music. I will keep coming to the site hoping for a miracle, and will keep coming back to chat to you all. Please could someone explain to me about the alter ego Chris Gaines !!!. What are the albums like and does garth plan to use this identity from now on or will he be giving this up to. Please correct me if i seem to have gotten anything wronge.
<br>See you all soon
<br>Ann xx
<br>N

minnesotagbfan
10-13-2000, 11:58 AM
ann,
<br>
<br>welcome to pg !!! and chris is just a character for a movie..thats it.. itll be out in probably a year or so after they start filming it which should be soon.. as far as the albums go...well... they are just part of chris' identity and his life bio ...they dont actually exist but the songs on the "in the life of chris gaines"
<br>(which is real) came from these cds..does that make sense??? i will let someone explain it better if i have confused you
<br>
<br>russN

ann middleton
10-13-2000, 12:47 PM
Thanks Russ,
<br>I read the page for Chris Gaines after i sent this post and now i feel stupid,
<br>never mind i will keep reading and learning.
<br>As i dont hear much about garth here in england i hope you all can understand why i am asking for info so if any of you feel that there is something worth knowing
<br>please feel free to e mail me.
<br>Ann N

Pilgrim
10-13-2000, 01:17 PM
Hey Ann:) Or fellow European;)
<br>
<br>Welcome to PG:):)
<br>
<br>The best Garth site on the net, but you knew that already;)
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

major tom
10-13-2000, 03:28 PM
Welcome to PG, Ann. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

CaptMorgan
10-14-2000, 07:52 PM
Welcome to PG Ann!
<br>
<br>It's great to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your stay.
<br>
<br>First rule here at PG - never, ever feel "stupid" or apologize for asking any question, kay? That's how we all learn. Ask any question you might have - and as you can already tell from above, it will be answered in no time at all.
<br>
<br>Visit often and post lots! :)
<br>
<br>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Garthmedic
10-14-2000, 09:55 PM
Ann-
<br>
<br>You are now among friends.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

loreli
10-27-2000, 08:40 AM
Welcome to PG Ann :)
<br>
<br>I know what it feels like to be desperate for Garth news. :)
<br>
<br>Feel free to e-mail me too. :) ljf2859@hotmail.com
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

gbcrazy
10-28-2000, 07:36 AM
<br>WELCOME TO PG AND HAVE A GREAT GARTH TIME
<br>
<br>TERRYN

Jude
10-28-2000, 11:27 AM
Hiya to a fellow British fan. Where abouts in the UK are you? I am on the South Coast - Eastbourne.
<br>
<br>JudeN

kjsyong
10-29-2000, 09:44 PM
welcome
<br>welcome
<br>welcome
<br>
<br>!!
<br>
<br>hey, dont worry!! we all will get you up to full speed once you hanging out with us here all day long trading posts and interest.. you will feel home with us here..
<br>
<br>well that is how i felt.. i was here not long ago too. ^_^
<br>
<br>again, welcome.. :)
<br>
<br>KelN