PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to personally welcome all Garth's fan to the Opry!

NY NICK
10-12-2000, 08:01 AM
Hi
<br>I'd like to take the time to welcome each of you that plan to see Garth at the Opry this upcoming weekend and hope to have an opportunity to meet some of you during your visit.
<br>When picking up tickets Friday, look at some of the Name tags of the employees nearby, my name is Nick and I'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of fun while you're here in Nashville.
<br>Yes, I am a Garth fan and pumped up to have him at the Opry. He's a great guy and a great musician. I'm glad to see many of the people within the forums are traveling to see him as well as the many other great acts at the Opry.
<br>The thought of seeing both Garth and Travis Tritt at the Opry on the same night is mind blowing to me. They are two of my favorites and I am more than certain they will put on a great show!
<br>But again, feel free to say "HI" when visiting, I look forward to meeting you!N

jenn_7
10-15-2000, 08:28 AM
Nick, I looked for you, but didn't see any "Nick's" Anyways, I'm coming back on the 25th, any hints on how I can get backstage? I had an awesome time! jenn_7N

PJ
10-15-2000, 10:47 AM
I did have the pelasure of meeting Nick and those that missed him missed out, he's a really nice guy.
<br>
<br>Thanks Nick!N

NY NICK
10-15-2000, 02:44 PM
AWWWWWWWW SHUCKS, I'm blushing....
<br>PJ how was your trip home?? Everything go OK?N

PJ
10-15-2000, 03:15 PM
Got home fine Nick, thanks for asking. Sorry I didn't stay up with you guys but after all day at the Opry, I was pooped.N

marla with a b
10-16-2000, 05:12 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting NY NICK too!
<br>
<br>Thanks for making our trip to Nashville so enjoyable :)
<br>
<br>m-w/abN

sandytoo
10-16-2000, 06:04 PM
I too was one of the "lucky" ones to meet Nick !! And he really is a nice guy !! And along with PJ, I apologize for not hanging in there Sat. night/Sun morning. I was pooped (still am !!).
<br>
<br>Go Mets !!N

adreamer2
10-16-2000, 06:20 PM
Count me in too. Nick was very nice and it was too bad I was too tired too. So I guess you guys had fun after us party poopers called in a night. Sorry I had to miss it.
<br>
<br>Maybe we can all get together another time real soon.
<br>
<br>PatN

shmlss4gb
10-17-2000, 07:39 AM
I'm always the last to do things. I also got to meet Nick...... and I'll second what everyone else already said...... Except, I wasn't one of the party poopers. But I am still exhausted.
<br>
<br>It was nice meeting you Nick!!N

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
10-18-2000, 03:11 PM
Welcome to PG, Nick!!!
<br>
<br>If you are who I think you are, we met! :) (does the word 'backstage' mean anything to you? ;) ) You seemed like a really nice guy to me, too, but I guess I was a little too afraid of what you thought of me, to really take the time to get to know you. If that makes any sense. But, it's great to have you posting here, and I sure hope there will be 'another time' for us to meet again! :) Take care!N