PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Billboard article.

Dancer
10-11-2000, 08:42 AM
In the part of the article where Garth is asked about the plan of his home being turned into a museum, Garth says that it looks more "favorably" that Sandy and him will get a divorce than stay together and that the house may be sold; does that mean that Garth is pushing for a divorce and he really wants one? Or is he still confused over things and is not sure what he wants to do? Also, do Garth and Sandy still do things together or have they separated meaning that "neither of them could care less if the other one is home" type of thing? I was just wondering if they are being cool about it or what is going on with that. I am not trying to know every detail of their personal affairs or to spread any thing, I just need to know this, to help clear up some of the rumors I have heard.N

Chris Gaines
10-11-2000, 09:26 AM
Dancer,
<br>
<br>as far as I recall Sandy And Garth don't even live under the same roof. It's actually been a WHILE since they have.
<br>
<br>Hope that would answer one of the questions anyways.
<br>
<br>JasonN

MaineFan
10-12-2000, 04:34 AM
Jason,
<br> How do you know that they do not live under the same roof? I thought they were in Oklahoma together. I guess I missed something along the way.N