PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Hope Floats

Vanessa
09-30-2000, 05:28 PM
Hi ya'll!! :)
<br>
<br> I'm sure that ya'll have heard by now that Garth did "To Make You Feel My Love" on the Hope Floats sound track!! :) :) :) I didn't know untill very recently. (sp??) Did anyone see that movie, is it any good? It is a good idea to just go out and but the soundtrack and not watch the movie? or should I do both?? Can anyone hwelp me with this problem?? Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Hawk7lte
09-30-2000, 08:39 PM
See the movie - it's really good, and sweet.
<br>
<br>HawkN

Vanessa
10-01-2000, 05:48 AM
Thanks Hawk!! :) :) Does anyone know is the soundtrack still avaliable to buy? Thanbks!! :)
<br>

fuzzwuzz
10-01-2000, 07:17 AM
Venessa, do yourself a favor and BUY the video. Make sure it says on it that it includes Garth's video of "To Make Me Feel Your Love."
<br> The character Justin in it, played by Harry Connick Jr., reminds me so much of Garth. Especially notice Justin's dream house he is building in it stands completed in Garth's video. Before I knew Garth's music I missed the message of this movie. Now it is a favorite. You'll love it!N

garthsgirl
10-01-2000, 09:28 AM
Hey FuzzWuzz, thanks for the information. I've seen the movie and loved it. I didn't know there was a special release of it with Garth's video, though. I'll have to go look for it.
<br>
<br> LisaN

Vanessa
10-01-2000, 12:58 PM
Hey ya'll!!
<br>
<br>That's great info!!!!!!! :) :) :) woooo hooo!!!!! :) :) :) :)... What's Hope Floats about? I'm gonna go out and rent the movie, so can someone help me out? Thanks!! :) I can't wait to go out and rent it and then go back uot and buy it!!! :) :) :)...
<br>

Vanessa
10-01-2000, 12:59 PM
Hey ya'll!!
<br>
<br>That's great info!!!!!!! :) :) :) woooo hooo!!!!! :) :) :) :)... What's Hope Floats about? I'm gonna go out and rent the movie, so can someone help me out? Thanks!! :) I can't wait to go out and rent it and then go back uot and buy it!!! :) :) :)...
<br>

fuzzwuzz
10-02-2000, 08:58 AM
Venessa, I got the movie at Walmart fairly cheap. Around $10 I think. I noticed some had stickers saying Garth's video was included so I snapped one up that had a sticker.
<br> Now, watch the movie and then we can talk about what's it's saying to us. Like 'Titanic', I get something else out of it everytime I watch it! There is something so 'Garth' about it. Let us know what you think!N

Vanessa
10-02-2000, 01:22 PM
fuzzwuzz,
<br>
<br> My 16th birthday's comming up in about 3 weeks!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)... anyway.... there's a whole bunch of Garth stuff that I really really want to get fer my birthday, so I'm hoping that my mom will get it for me!!! :) :) :) Thanks for the imput!! I caqn't wait to get it!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>Oh, BTW, my birthday's on October 19th!! I'm off of school that day and the day after!! :) :) :) :)
<br>
<br>N

Vanessa
10-02-2000, 01:23 PM
fuzzwuzz,
<br>
<br> My 16th birthday's comming up in about 3 weeks!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)... anyway.... there's a whole bunch of Garth stuff that I really really want to get fer my birthday, so I'm hoping that my mom will get it for me!!! :) :) :) Thanks for the imput!! I caqn't wait to get it!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>Oh, BTW, my birthday's on October 19th!! I'm off of school that day and the day after!! :) :) :) :)
<br>
<br>N

splitzer
10-05-2000, 05:38 PM
Hope Floats is my favorite movie of all time!!! Justin is my dream man. Sigh. :)
<br>
<br>What irritates me is that the fast song they dance to just before they dance to "To Make You Feel My Love" isn't on the soundtrack. I love that song, it's fun!
<br>
<br>BTW - what band is that in the movie? They show the band so much that I figure it must be someone I should know. :) Maybe they made an exchange - show us a lot so people know it's us and you don't have to put us on the soundtrack... or something! Okay, okay, I know I don't make much sense... :)
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

loreli
10-06-2000, 06:13 AM
Oh, I have to go find that video now!!!
<br>
<br>Lori :)
<br>N