PDA

View Full Version : Let's all kidnapp Garth

Vanessa
09-29-2000, 05:46 PM
Okay here's the plan: we're all gonna kidnapp Garth and have fun with 'im. (trust mea, I mean this ina good way, not a bad one!!) Be nice ladies!! :) :) Okay.. I'll bring the duct tape, should 3 rolls be enough?? what else does evryone else wanna bring???.... I hope ya'll enjoy this!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

CountryBee
09-29-2000, 08:15 PM
Come on ladies! its gonna take more than just me an' Vanessa to "put the grab" on Garth! First we gotta decide where we are gonna to grab him. How 'bout the Opry after the last show on Saturday? Then, we hafta have someplace to take him (an' how are we gonna get him there? Know anybody in Nashville with an unmarked van?) Also, we better have a supply of Taco Bell burritos on hand for Garth (gotta keep him well fed!) Come on ladies, join in the fun!
<br>BeeN

nelty
09-30-2000, 07:09 AM
hmmm... I have to sit out on this one.
<br>
<br>I think he is fine where he is... :)
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>
<br>ps: PLEASE, PLEASE be nice..N

Pilgrim
09-30-2000, 02:02 PM
I'm going to free him:eek:
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

Vanessa
09-30-2000, 02:13 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I won't let you!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P *struggles with Braian to let Garth stay captive at least for a little while!!* LOL!! :) just kidding!!
<br>

fuzzwuzz
09-30-2000, 02:21 PM
While you all were so busy fighting over Garth I captured Chris Gaines. And you'll never guess where I found him! I may not tell either!N

Vanessa
09-30-2000, 02:24 PM
fuzzwuzz,
<br>
<br> Since no one here wants to join in the fun of capuring Garth can I join you and Chris?? Please???????? I'm bored outta my mind!!! :) :) :)
<br>

CountrySpirit
09-30-2000, 06:02 PM
I also believe Garth is fine right where he is. But hey if you grab him I know of an abandoned farm we could hide him on :) How we would get him to SD i'll never know he's a big guy it would take a lot of us :)N

Vanessa
09-30-2000, 06:42 PM
Ohhhhhh I'll help ya!! I'll ge tthe rope and the white unmarked van and aeverything else.... you just bring Da Man!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)..... What else should we bring?? food: taco bell and M&M's!!!! sleeping stuff: lots of pillows, blanket snad sleeping bags and pics of garth and his wife and kids and..... :) :) :) :).....
<br>What else do we need???
<br>
<br>As you can probably see, I'm doing crazy with Garth tonight, yelling, screaming, crying, kidnapping.... lol!! :) So don't mind me, if you see me in the future, be scared I'm a Garthnutt as we all are!! :) :) :) :)
<br>

enutts4gb
09-30-2000, 06:56 PM
If we take him to the farm we need baler twine. ;) ;)
<br>
<br>Erin :)N