PDA

View Full Version : First show only....

NewestGBFan
09-27-2000, 01:04 PM
Are you all checking the Opry website to see all the performers whose listings are changing to 1st Show Only ? It's a bummer for those of us who were only able to get tickets to the 2nd show. If Garth does this, I will literally die!!!
<br>
<br> Trisha is now 1st show only on Saturday. :( :( :(
<br>
<br>Some of us will also miss Dolly Parton, Travis Tritt, Martina McBride... Of course, those in the pity party aren't seeing anyone so I guess it's all relative....
<br>
<br>Elaine
<br>
<br>ElaineN

ferretcrazy
09-27-2000, 01:14 PM
First show only???? :( Do you mean that special show they added on at 3:00? or the 6:00 show?? I have tickets for all 4 shows, but not that one they added on. With my luck it would be THAT one!!! :(
<br>
<br> JoanN

NewestGBFan
09-27-2000, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it means the 6:00 (or is it 6:30) show. That show on Saturday seems to be the big ticket. I don't think they have ever listed who is gonna be at the afternoon matinee...
<br>
<br>ElaineN

Chris Gaines
09-27-2000, 02:19 PM
the 3pm show on Saturday.. from last time I checked was not sold out yet..
<br>
<br>JasonN

garthsgirl
09-27-2000, 02:19 PM
I would think(even though I will not be joining all of you in Nashville<sobbing>)Garth knows the draw he is to this celebration and would not let his fans down at the last minute(unless an emergency were to come up). I will be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Wish I could be there. LisaN

PJ
09-28-2000, 08:01 AM
I couldn't find the list you refer to which say "first show only". Can you provide the exact link?
<br>N

NewestGBFan
09-28-2000, 11:59 AM
Go to the Opry website (http://www.opry.com)
<br>Scroll down the left side to the blue box that says something like Artists Appearing Soon at the Opry. That's where you'll see who's only doing one show.
<br>
<br>ElaineN

Chris Gaines
09-28-2000, 12:36 PM
On Monday a few artists have been booked for the THREE PM SHOW... The main artists are:
<br>
<br>---Trisha Yearwood
<br>---Travis Tritt
<br>--This two will be the "Stars" of the 3pm show--
<br>
<br>Garth (as told to me by the Opry people) will NOT be performing for the 3pm show but will be performing the 6:30pm show and the 9:30pm show.
<br>
<br>Garth has told a friend of mine on the phone that he will be at the Matinee (But it looks liek it'll just be for kicks.)
<br>
<br>---And there's your update---
<br>
<br>Jason :)N

NewestGBFan
09-28-2000, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the info but where does Dolly Parton fit in? It says "1st show only" for her too.
<br>
<br>We've all been afraid to get matinee tickets for fear that our favorites would not be in it and also that we would miss some other activities (being bleacher bums for the 6:30 entrance of stars, etc.)
<br>
<br>What is everyone else doing? Are there still tickets for the matinee? I would like to see Trisha but...
<br>
<br>ElaineN

ferretcrazy
09-28-2000, 01:10 PM
*PHEW* (wiping away sweat) Thanks Jason! We can always count on you!!! :) :) 16 days....!!!!
<br>
<br> JoanN

Chris Gaines
09-28-2000, 01:59 PM
Newwst..
<br>
<br>BY FIRST SHOW ONLY.. that means the 6:30pm SHOW..
<br>
<br>Dolly was a 1st show only way before the 3pm show was added :)
<br>
<br>JasonN