PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Locating A [i]Chris Gaines Greatest Hits[i/] 1st edition CD.

elvisfanforever
09-27-2000, 09:25 AM
Hi everyone!
<br>The title to this thread is very self explanatory. After exposing myself to Garth's Chris Gaines music, & deciding that I liked it very much, I then got my best friend, who had never heard any of Chris's music,..only Garth's, to listen to it. He thinks that it is terrific, like many of us here at PG do!!
<br>He has recently gotten a girlfriend, and introduced her to Chris's music! She too, thinks it is too cool!!.. To say the least a lot of these songs are having a Very Special Meaning to both of them, in their relationship!
<br>At the time, I had 2 first edition holographic copies of Chris's Greatest Hits.
<br>I gave one to my friend. [i]Since the birds have sang, and the bees have buzzed..!![i/]he gave his copy to his girlfriend.
<br>I realize there are a lot of copies of this CD around, but don't see a lot of Holograpic 1st Editions. Since my friend is not just a friend, he's my BEST friend, I'd like to replace his copy with what I gave him in the first place. I have checked the auction companies, & oddly, this Holographic 1st Edition is nowhere to be found at the moment! I know some PG'ers have extra copies of their Cds. If anyone on PG has an extra copy of this CD that they wouldn't mind selling, would you please let me know, either on this thread, or by e-mailing me at my e-mail address, which is on file. Also if anyone is surfing the auction houses, & finds one of these for bidding on, that I might have overlooked, could you please let me know?
<br>Thanks Very Much,...you all are the Greatest!
<br>Also, would you mind leaving this thread in the PG forums section, so more people might see it?
<br>Thank You,
<br>Lester
<br><P>(This message has been edited by elvisfanforever)N

Pilgrim
09-27-2000, 02:47 PM
The profile links doesn't work:eek::eek::eek::eek:
<br>
<br>Would you exchange for a copy of a promo or something??;)
<br>
<br>BrianN

elvisfanforever
09-27-2000, 08:49 PM
Brian:
<br>Yes, Gladly!!
<br>I don't know what's wrong with the profile links, but my e-mail address is:
<br>texastaurus@apex2000.net
<br> Looking to hear from you!
<br>Thanks!
<br>Lester
<br>:) :)
<br>P.S. Glad to know Chris/Garth helps people fall in love!
<br>:)N

CountryBee
09-29-2000, 08:36 PM
Lester,
<br>Have you tried looking on the eBay auction web site?
<br>I have seen a few there and even a couple of first editions that are brand new. Just be careful not to bid too much! If you don't find what you want or what you can afford at first, just keep looking, new ones are put up for sale every day.
<br>BeeN

elvisfanforever
09-29-2000, 10:56 PM
Thanks, Bee!
<br>I know this is a strange time to still be awake, but I haven't gone to sleep yet.
<br>Thanks for your help,..I checked E Bay as late as Thurs. night, & they had lots of non first-editions, but no first editions!
<br>I'll have to check again. Some PG'ers have offered to help me, & I think, with their help, I can replace this CD.
<br>Thanks, everyone, for your help!
<br>:)
<br>Lester
<br><P>(This message has been edited by elvisfanforever)N

Chris Gaines
09-29-2000, 11:11 PM
Lester.. there is one on Amazon.com Auctions :)
<br>
<br>check it out.. as of my post it has 2 days to go on the auction :)
<br>
<br>if the link don't work.. copy and paste everything inside the DASHES :)
<br>
<br>-----------------------------
<br>http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03X6479089X8057606/qid%3D970301750/103-6851312-5966242
<br>-----------------------------
<br>
<br>Hope that helps!! :)
<br>JasonN