PDA

View Full Version : Website update :)

boppityboo
09-27-2000, 10:16 AM
Hey folks, it's the website pest again.. lol.. :)
<br>
<br>K, I now have FIRST 16 issues of 'the believer' online. No. 15 is very short compared to issue no. 14 and 16. Hope you enjoy. Here is again, a convenient link:
<br>
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/TheBeliever.html
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic day,
<br>Ellie :)N

honky
09-27-2000, 02:40 PM
<br>Ellie,
<br>
<br>THANKS AGAIN!! I can't wait to see the rest :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Cheryl
09-27-2000, 02:56 PM
Thanks Ellie! :)N

boppityboo
10-12-2000, 01:00 PM
I'm baaacck! :) Ok, folks, I have another issue up for your viewing pleasure. WHEW! This issue was a tough one, not only is it long, I had to re-do the ENTIRE page 4 times. My host homepage maker is most trying at times, but I though I was just jinxed with this issue. lol. :) But, it's done... 'the believer' Volume 5, Issue 1, Feb.-Apr. 1996. It feels so long ago, which it is... lol. Oh well, if it will be scarce Garth news in the future, we always have LOTS of the past to visit. Hope you enjoy!
<br>
<br>Ellie :)
<br>
<br>as always a convenient link:
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume5Issue1.html
<br>
<br>N

Cheryl
10-12-2000, 05:34 PM
And again, THANKS! :) Keep 'em comin!N

Pilgrim
10-13-2000, 01:54 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

boppityboo
10-20-2000, 08:58 AM
No. 18..... It's up.:) the believer, volume 5, issue 2, May-July, 1996 is now ready to view. lol :) I'm going ot try to put up the next 4 covers pretty soon. Keep checking back. Also my 5K running pix are scanned, just not posted yet. :)Look for those in the 'about me' page. Hope you all enjoy!
<br>
<br>A link for y'all:
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume5Issue2.html
<br>

Dancer
10-20-2000, 10:45 AM
Very cool! Thanks.N

fuzzwuzz
10-21-2000, 03:13 PM
Thanks Ellie! I'm learning something new about Garth everyday!N

boppityboo
10-24-2000, 04:16 PM
Me again! Well, I'm fast this week. I have issue no. 19 up. That would be Aug. - Oct, 1996. I am having a heck of a time with that homepage site. I had it ALL done when I lost ALL of it. I had to do it all over again.:( But, it's done.:) Hope y'all like it.
<br>
<br>Heeerrreee's the link:
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume5Issue3.html
<br>
<br>Ellie :)<P>(This message has been edited by boppityboo)N

Cheryl
10-24-2000, 07:42 PM
Well WoooooooHOOOOOOOOO, it's the calendar blue cover! :):):) Thanks again Ellie....great articles, and some really good pics, too!N

boppityboo
11-10-2000, 07:32 AM
'Allo! 'Allo! C'est moi! Hey people go to my website, I have the last pix of the last 7 covers up. Oh wait... except for no. 26. I'll get that one up in a day or so. lol. Issue no. 20 is up too. That would be Volume 5 Issue 4, Nov. -Jan. '96 -'97. Hope you enjoy.:) :)
<br>
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume5Issue4.html
<br>

minnesotagbfan
11-10-2000, 08:26 AM
Ellie,
<br>
<br>you have mail !!!
<br>
<br>RussN

boppityboo
11-12-2000, 08:57 AM
Russ, just to let you know, I am not ignoring your email. I just didn't get it. I think I need to change my addy in my profile. Please try; ellie_j@hotmail.com
<br>Thanks.
<br>

#1fangb
11-13-2000, 07:22 AM
VERY COOL SITE! I love the pictures. I always love to read about Garth Brooks. N

HeatherJG
11-14-2000, 02:51 AM
Ellie
<br>What's going on with Issues 21-27? Just curious!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>HeatherN

DreamersVessel
11-14-2000, 04:39 AM
Is it just the covers or is it the whole publication? In any case I was not able to view anything but the covers.
<br>:-)<P>(This message has been edited by DreamersVessel)N

HeatherJG
11-14-2000, 04:46 AM
I couldn't see the covers or any of the articles of Issues 21-27. Maybe she hasn't put them up yet. Ellie, help us out here, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>HeatherN

boppityboo
11-14-2000, 06:06 AM
Hiya folks! I just checked the covers. They are ok.. they are up. For those of you who are visitin the site for the first time, I've been putting the inside of each issue 1 at a time. It takes me little while and I do it when I can. The first 20 of 27 issues are done, just click on the 'issue' link. The reason why 21-27 is only covers, is I'm working on it. It's saves me a bit of time if I put up links when I put the covers up so I don't have to go back and forth.:) I hope you are all enjoying it. I'm working on no. 21 now. Hopefully it will be up by the end of the week. Please sign my guestbook, and thanks for looking.
<br>
<br>
<br>Here is the link again:
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/TheBelieverCoverPix.htmlN

HeatherJG
11-14-2000, 06:21 AM
Ellie
<br>Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!! You're a lifesaver!!!!
<br>
<br>HeatherN

boppityboo
11-14-2000, 06:30 AM
OHMYGARTH! I just looked at my first 10 issues... looks like I'm gonna be real busy for a long time. lol. I am a newbie at doing my own website as is obvious with those covers. lol. :eek: I'll get around to redoing the first 10-11 covers with the pix that actually go with some of those articles. I only got a scanner after the 11th issue. :)Before I was relying on my in law's scanner. Thanks for being patient. I'm going to try to make ALL the pages a bit more user friendly, with more instant links instead of 'back' all the time. :)
<br>

boppityboo
11-15-2000, 08:06 PM
Well, I been real busy typing away. I have issue no. 21 up, with the exception of 1 photo I have to insert, it's done.:) That would be Volume 6, Issue 1, Feb - Apr. 97. The 'next issue' link at the bottom is not working right now, cause I don't have the next page up.. lol:eek: But I'll try to fix up each page so you can just go to the next or previous issue without having to go back to the believer page or believer cover page. :) I hope that will make it quicker and easier to view.:)BUT.. it's gonna take me a while. Having some probs with my puter.. need more memory I think.:P :)
<br>Anyway, go take a look, hope you enjoy. Only 6 more issues after this.
<br>
<br>
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume6Issue1.html<P>(This message has been edited by boppityboo)N

boppityboo
11-18-2000, 05:47 PM
DOH!
<br>
<br>LOL. I'm such a dunce. I was looking at my first 10 issues that I put up. I didn't even put anything up for the second issue. Well, I fixed that. Go take a look. I included the question and answer section, there's a 'baby watch' section, a write up on Bob Doyle and how he became Garth's manager, and an album review by Garth on Martina McBride's debut cd. Interesting readin'. I'm going to be fixing and adding pix to the next several issues, that I didn't put up as I didn't have a scanner back then. :) Thanks for being patient as I redo some of the stuff that's up there.
<br>
<br>Here is the link for the new and improved 'second issue'
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/Volume1Issue2.html
<br>

boppityboo
11-21-2000, 06:35 AM
Hiya folks! I have a new web page up. It's from the believer of course, :) In a Feb-Apr,95 issue, there is a huge 3-4 page article on Ty England about his debut cd and single on the RCA Record Label. His first label. In it he talks about his life when he was a kid, his family, how he met Garth, and his wife, Shanna, how he got the record deal in the first place. At the bottom of the page, I put a link to his official website. It looks nice if I do say so myself. There are lots of pics including one of Garth and Ty performing at 'Shotgun Sam's' in Midwest City, OK, when they were still in college. You gotta go take a look just to see Garth in full beard and mustache. lol
<br>Here is the link:
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/TylerEngland.html
<br>

honky
11-30-2000, 02:46 AM
<br>COOL UPDATE ELLIE!! :)
<br>
<br>Thanks for taking so much time doing this :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>N

boppityboo
11-30-2000, 07:37 AM
Hey! Tommy! Where ya been? Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. :) I was beginning to wonder if anyone even reads it anymore. :) I AM currently working on re-doing the first 10-12 issues with more stuff and pix in it. It looked awful. Oh well, I was a newbie with those first issues. :) Soon, I'm going to start a 'Songwriters' section. In most of the earlier issues there are articles about Garth and a songwriter(s) of some of his hits... stuff like how they met each other, how they came up with the idea for the song, etc. cool stuff. Anyway, thanks to everyone also who keeps checking in. :) The page now has 2001 visitors already. :)
<br>

luvsgarth62
11-30-2000, 09:52 AM
Ellie,
<br>
<br>Very Cool:) But on like the last 4 or 5, when I click on them, it's saying the page you are looking for cannot be displayed or something like that.
<br>
<br>Are any of you guys having the same problem?
<br>
<br>-AliciaN

boppityboo
12-01-2000, 03:15 PM
:) Thanks for checking out my site, Alicia, glad you like it. There is nothing wrong with the last 6 pages. :) I just haven't done them yet. I only put up the links because it saves time for me.:) :eek: I will get them up in due time. I have been fixing up the first 10 or so issues. :) Stay tuned, they willbe up.:)