PDA

View Full Version : Tribute book: FIVE (5) LEFT

nelty
09-26-2000, 08:23 PM
Hi everyone.
<br>
<br>:eek:WE HAVE 5 COPIES LEFT:eek:
<br>
<br>The book is MADE for him like his scrapbook.
<br>
<br>There are about 40 people working on this. 40 fans got together through emails, chats and online access abilities to make this book. This one is going to GARTH BROOKS and his family. Some of us have been working on this book since Sept 1999 and some March of 2001
<br>
<br>A copy of this book will be present to Garth himself. Sandy, Kelly, Raymond (Garth's Dad), GBM and TEA will each be presented with a book during his spring training next year. . Thanks to all the extra contributions made by the fans.
<br>
<br>:)There are 292 pages and 28 color pages.:) There are 30 diff sections in the book. There will only be 350 copies printed. Each book cost $77 Canadian (If converted to US currency, it's ABOUT :)$53.50US:) with today's exchange rate) That price includes S&H to ANYWHERE in the world. This book will be ready by the end of March of 2001
<br>
<br>There are :cool:NO PROFIT:cool: made before, during or after the making of this book. Anything that's left over after paying the printers it will be sent to Touch'em All Foundation. Everyone working on this book are volunteers.
<br>
<br>:eek: Please take a sneak peak at http://www.geocities.com/cr_azfan/contents.html :eek:
<br>
<br>If you have any questions or want to reserve a book please email me at gbcgfan@home.com
<br>
<br>Thank you and Thank you for those people who already have reserve a copy of the book.
<br>
<br>:eek: IF you are interested. Please email me. :eek:
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>Managing Editor<P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

minnesotagbfan
09-27-2000, 05:51 AM
i am gonna look under my couch and in all of my pants and shorts and see if i have any extra money hiding somewhere ;)
<br>
<br>russN

nelty
09-27-2000, 10:38 AM
Hey Russ,
<br>
<br>email me.... :) I might be able to help you. :)
<br>
<br>gbcgfan@home.com, or if you have AIM, my user name is gbcgfan.
<br>
<br>NellyN

Pilgrim
09-27-2000, 02:49 PM
Great news Nelly:):):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>BrianN