PDA

View Full Version : Your moment

jacsan1451
05-19-2000, 08:34 AM
I have been a fan of Garth for many years now and I just think he is the greatest. Every time I saw him in concert or when he did television appearances, the man never stops amazing me. I just wanted to ask everybody if they ever saw Garth in concert or on TV and if something stood out and they never could forget it. The momemnt I will always remember was from Garth at Central Park when he sang "Unanswered Prayers". When the audience started singing and Garth stopped, then he just mummbled real low "wow" I was just so touched. I thought it was one of the most amazing moments in Garth's musical career. I would really like to hear everybody else's. JackieN

Pilgrim
05-19-2000, 10:18 AM
I can't remember :o<P>It's too lonag ago since he has been here the last time :( :( :( :( :(<P>BrianN

Pilgrim
05-19-2000, 10:19 AM
Too LONG ago<P>BrianN

gb4prez
05-19-2000, 05:20 PM
I will never forget the first time Garth saw a sign I took to a concert. It just happened to be the first sign I ever took. :-) <P>I was holding a sign that said "Blow me a kiss." I did it just for fun because I really didn't think he would ever see it. I was sitting on the first seated row behind and to the side of the stage. I was holding the sign down in front of me so I wouldn't block anyone's view. I wanted to wait until Garth was right in front of me to hold it up. (If I ever got the nerve.)<P>Garth came out and as he finished "The Old Stuff", he stopped and took a drink of water. I noticed he was looking my way. Then it dawned on me he was looking RIGHT AT ME!!!! He winked, smiled really big and blew me two kisses. I JUST ABOUT DIED!!!!! That was the concert moment I will never forget. I have had more but that was the first and the most unexpected. :-)<P>I miss that man!!!!!<P>DonnaN

fuzzwuzz55
05-19-2000, 05:33 PM
When I saw Chris Gaines for the first time on his NBC special I jumped at his offer to take a ride with him. But Garth Brooks? Who was that? The more I find out about him, the more interesting this ride gets. Actually, it's only just beginning!N