PDA

View Full Version : Garth IS everywhere!!!

BlueRose
09-25-2000, 02:13 PM
Or at least his name is anyway. Sorry if that got some of you thinking otherwise. :)
<br>
<br>I was posting on a Phil Vassar forum and this guy had posted how his sister was a teenage sweetheart of Phil's and how even as a teenager he exhibited enormous talent on the piano. A girl named Lisa responded that it was cool that he knew Phil at a young age and had so many wonderful stories to tell and how her cousin(Heidi Miller) was a college mate of Garth's but she had been killed by a drunk driver before she finished college. She also went on to say that "If Tomorrow Never Comes" was dedicated in the memory of her cousin and Jim Kelley.
<br>
<br>Now, some may say...well how do we know she is really Heidi's cousin but that's not the point. The point is, Garth's name shows up in the darndest places. :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

fuzzwuzz
09-25-2000, 03:57 PM
Cheryl, it seems to me I read something somewhere about Garth losing a friend in college to a car crash. Wasn't Garth in one back then too?
<br>
<br> Chris Gaines is getting around at my Walmart store again. And If I have my way it's going to continue, because I'm working in the tent sale alot and guess what they have out there? A CD player! I had Chris' CD going nonstop all day. Tomorrow will be the same. Yes, some Garth would be nice too, but I want people to know Chris is a force they soon will have to reckon with sooner or later! Lol! I'm just glad for me it was immediate.N

Pilgrim
09-25-2000, 04:15 PM
It does say so in the book "One Of A Kind, Workin' On A Full House" that the first album was dedicated to Jim Kelley and Heidi Miller:)
<br>
<br>Page 25 line 12*LOL*
<br>
<br>I'm off to bed before I fall asleep here and type zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:eek:
<br>
<br>BrianN

honky
09-25-2000, 08:01 PM
<br>
<br>VERY COOL!! And that's not it!! I happened to see Keith Urband on Canada CMT's PERSONAL TOP 5 program. It's a program which it interviews some country artists about their favorite videos. And guess what?
<br>
<br>Keith Urban loved the video of "Callin Baton Rouge" :):) OK.. this man has earned himself more respect from me!!! :) It's great to see other artists compliment on Garth's work :)
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:N

redstrokes77
09-26-2000, 02:59 AM
Tommy!
<br>
<br> I saw the show a couple of weeks ago and Brad Paisley chose "The Change" as one of his fav videos.
<br>
<br>debN

angelamccann
09-26-2000, 03:48 AM
fuzz, I've got this wonderful image in mind of you standing guard by the CD player so no-one can get close enough to change the CD - you go, girl!
<br>
<br>Angela xN

BlueRose
09-26-2000, 03:18 PM
You go Dale!!! *grrrr, don't even think of going near that CD player* :) Just one of things I love about you girl!
<br>
<br>I do believe you're right, lassie! Seems to me his Mother sensed he was in danger too at the time it happened.
<br>
<br>Yep, you're right Brian...the dedication is also on the self-titled CD insert. Makes me curious though, I wonder how often Garth's name is mentioned in other non-Garth forums/message boards?
<br>
<br>Wooohooo you go Keith and Brad! :)
<br>
<br>CherylN

fuzzwuzz
09-26-2000, 03:21 PM
Yes, Angela, you are not seeing things! Also, it's very hot in that tent, so I was more than glad to hang with Chris by the CD player singing away with him in front of the fan, trying to cool off. Let me tell ya though, getting hot and sweaty with Chris is a breeze! I almost hate leaving him behind for breaks or lunches, so I let my relief enjoy his company for awhile if they so choose.
<br>And they always promise to guard my Limited Edition till I get back.
<br> I'll have aleast two more weeks of nonstop Chris. I wonder if I'll ever recover? At least I hope I'm not alone in my addiction out there when it's over!N