PDA

View Full Version : Garth and His Music

gbcrazy
09-23-2000, 04:27 PM
Okay, I don't know if anyone ever posted this but in a magazine called "Country Music" in the August/September issue Garth is in there with pic's of him at the equality concert. Also in the section called the Buzz they wrote this:
<br>
<br>As much as he loves baseball, Garth Brooks announced that he'd never trade his music careet for baseball. During a press conference at Shea Stadium in New York City Garth added, :Music is what I do. " Music is what I feel like I can change the world with." Garth, who talked about retiring, sounds like he is over that phase. Lord knows I hope he's over that. Country music need Garth, and I honestly think Garth needs country music. Come home Garth. Come Home,
<br>
<br>I thought this was a pretty cool article, and I agree with the woman who wrote it.
<br>
<br>TerryN

Garthfan92
09-23-2000, 04:54 PM
I've heard Garth mention this before. He's done spring training for the benefit of TEA. Sure he's had fun doing it, and has put his full effort into playing. He knows that's not where he belongs though. As far as coming back to music, we can only wait and see. He just has to do what is best for himself and his family. That may mean he won't be back for 2yrs, 5yrs, or who knows how long. I have to think he will be back when the time is right. He loves it too much to stay away for good. I do know one thing for sure though. Music, not baseball, is what he was put on this earth to do!
<br>
<br>LisaN