PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Daniels & SURPRISE guests in Nashville

Cheryl
03-17-2000, 07:30 PM
I just read this and started wondering if Garth might be one of those "surprise" guest...I know he has popped in with Charlie Daniels before, so......it could happen! :)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Charlie Daniels' Volunteer Jam to Tour Again<BR>Charlie Daniels' Volunteer Jam concert, a longtime Nashville institution, will travel the country again, with a tour kicking off in Indianapolis on May 5. Daniels took the show on the road for the first time in 1999. This year's tour lineup varies with the Charlie Daniels Band, Hank Williams Jr. and Little Feat through June 4, then Edgar Winter will replace Little Feat on the remaining dates. <B>The Volunteer Jam 2000's hometown stop in Nashville on June 3 will not include Williams, but promises to hold to tradition<BR>and include many surprise guests.</B> Here's a list of confirmed dates: Indianapolis (May 5); St. Louis (May 6); Kansas City (May 7); Birmingham (May 12); Dothan, Ala. (May 13); Chicago (May 19); Columbus, Ohio (May 20); Pittsburgh (May 21); Nashville (June 3); Detroit (June 4); Cincinnati (June 8); Washington, D.C. (June 9); Virginia Beach, Va. (June 10); West Palm Beach, Fla. (June 22); Raleigh, N.C. (June 24); and Charlotte, N.C. (June 25).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> N

nelty
03-18-2000, 05:46 AM
I hope that Garth will be one of the suprise guest.. Even though, I will not be going to be at the concerts..<P>NellyN

honky
03-18-2000, 10:15 AM
Yeah... it would be cool if Garth would show up in one of those days.... <P>TommyN

Pilgrim
03-18-2000, 12:51 PM
That would be soooo cool :D :D<P>I have almost every album with Charlie :)<P>It could happen that Garth showed up, but I am more likely to believe it would be Chris LeDoux since they know each other VERY well, ZZ Top, Dan Baird (from Georgia Satellites) etc. since his "new" album "Tailgate Party" contains songs that has inspired him through the years :) :)<P>BrianN