PDA

View Full Version : Probably been asked before, but............

author
09-22-2000, 05:28 AM
What is the colour you think suits Garth best?
<br>And would that be the colour you'd like to see him in at the Opry?
<br>And what colours do you think don't suit him so well?
<br>
<br>I love him in royal blue or red, with black. I also like yellow, orange and purple. Not so keen on brown or green.
<br>
<br>I definitely prefer a black hat. So I'd like to see him at the Opry in blue and black shirt with black hat and jeans.
<br>
<br>JennyN

loreli
09-22-2000, 06:23 AM
BLACK
<br>
<br>That black sweater he wears. *sigh*
<br>
<br>Those blue eyes and all black. *sigh* *swoon* *faint* LOL
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

no1cowgirl
09-22-2000, 06:44 AM
I agree with Lori.
<br>
<br>Black. :)
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

author
09-22-2000, 07:20 AM
Oh yeah! I agree with you:), but maybe not on stage - what do you think? A little more colour required there maybe?
<br>JennyN

honky
09-22-2000, 08:04 AM
<br>Yellow & Purple.
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:N

NewestGBFan
09-22-2000, 10:04 AM
I agree with Lori, too -- BLACK
<br>
<br>Black hat, fine black jeans, and oooh, doesn't he look nice in black on the WYCBTMA video???
<br>
<br>The Opry set has plenty of color in it to offset the black. Just my humble opinion. Of course, I have never seen him in person so whatever colors he chooses will be great! :)
<br>
<br>ElaineN

LVGB4EVER
09-22-2000, 12:46 PM
Well just because he is my MOST FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD I think Garth would and does look GREAT in anything he wears :)
<br>
<br>But I must agree with the Black :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue;)N

angelamccann
09-22-2000, 01:32 PM
If we're talking Mo' Betta shirts, my favourite is the black and yellow one from This Is Garth Brooks Too, but I'll take him any way he comes... :) (Would you have guessed I'd have gone for yellow, Jenny?)
<br>
<br>Oh, and the black thing is definitely good - as Garth or Chris Gaines in black, the guy is stunning.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

BlueRose
09-22-2000, 01:42 PM
Hmmm...let's see, what are those crayola skin colors again, flesh, blush, beige, tan??? Any of those would work! LOL Seeing that it's the Opry though, I'll go with all BLACK...definitely Black!!! ;)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

littlebit
09-22-2000, 02:29 PM
When that cowboy wears black i refer to him as "Black Velvet. Smooth goin' down! :P
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

BlueRose
09-22-2000, 04:13 PM
RFLMAO...deAnnalynn!!!! :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

BLL
09-22-2000, 04:42 PM
I like Garth in black, but I <i>really</i> like him in gray. His eyes look cobalt, and it's very flattering against his skin.N

author
09-23-2000, 09:04 AM
Black is totally cool, and so long as the background is right - wouldn't want to miss any of those silhouettes - right?
<br>
<br>I like him in grey too BLL - but really anything will do it, yes Angela, yellow would be your colour.
<br>On the whole I do prefer him in the plainer stuff, rather than the multi coloured. They distract from him too much!
<br>Jenny
<br>
<br>
<br>N

fuzzwuzz
09-23-2000, 10:05 AM
What's so neat about Garth in black is how he has the light shining on his face so that's all you really notice, is the depth of his emotions. You can feel it from Chris in his videos too.N

Pilgrim
09-25-2000, 11:15 AM
I really don't care:eek:
<br>
<br>i just want him to release more albums:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

marla with a b
09-25-2000, 01:30 PM
I have to totally agree with the BLACK!! WOW!!!
<br>
<br>My favorite is when he wears the black turtleneck sweater and NO HAT at all!!! And doesn't he have on black jeans?? ;)
<br>
<br>But, the bottom line is I'm going to be happy just SEEING him so he can wear whatever he's MOST comfortable in and I'll be just fine!! :)
<br>
<br>m-w/abN