PDA

View Full Version : Scared the *** out of me!!!! :P

nelty
09-20-2000, 06:07 PM
Hi.
<br>
<br>it's kinda funny.. LOL... Still laughing here.
<br>
<br>I was walking to my car after the class and I have to wait for the traffic to cross. I park off campus cause it's getting too expensive to park there. ANYWAYS.....
<br>
<br>I overheard a conversation, "Hey, Stillwater is going to be at the bar tonite. You coming?"
<br>
<br>First thought that comes to me...... "WHAT?" so I thought I heard wrong and heard something else cause of the car and all the noise.
<br>
<br>THEN....
<br>
<br>I saw POSTERS... BIG posters. Sept 20, 2000 Wednesday. Stillwater playing at PALS (<-- I think, I forgot the name of the bar.) $5.00 per person.
<br>
<br>I wanted to get online so bad after that to post here. I was looking for a putter like I was going nutts. For the first time, I wanted to go to a bar so badly. I haven't been to one and don't want too except of course to go see stillwater.. Soo....
<br>
<br>I thought I must be going nuts... and I'm seeing things... I haven't slept last nite studying so that must be it.. I must be dreaming and must be seeing things.
<br>
<br>LOL.... HAHA.... hehe... then I opened my eyes... cause in another poster.. it has a pic of the band. It's a Alternative band that just happen to have the name Stillwater...
<br>
<br>
<br>LOL... man oh man.. lol... hehe
<br>N

Garthmedic
09-20-2000, 06:29 PM
I would have required CPR.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

loreli
09-20-2000, 07:10 PM
ACK!!! Nelly!! LMAO
<br>
<br>I would have required CPR too!! LOL
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

honky
09-21-2000, 08:16 AM
<br>*LOL* Looks like we are all in huge GB withdrawl!! BIG-TIME!! :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>PS: Geez.. while I was looking for some books to read at a local bookstore, I came across a author's name as Garth..... can't remember the last name!!!! But still, I was so excited when I saw the FIRST NAME only!!
<br>
<br>
<br>N

angelamccann
09-21-2000, 09:47 AM
Tommy, you'd love the roads in England - any car that's been abroad has a sticker on it to mark that it came from Great Britain - in other words, GB :)
<br>
<br>I get excited every time I see one of those stickers - which can mean I get funny looks on the bus when I crane my head round as another car passes with the sticker on it...
<br>
<br>Angela xN

Pilgrim
09-21-2000, 02:11 PM
Hmm are yu sure you are not on drugs?? ;););)
<br>
<br>BrianN

fuzzwuzz
09-21-2000, 04:38 PM
Stillwater is the name of the band I saw mentioned somewhere in Cameron Crowe's new movie, Still Amazed? Not sure of the name now.N

nelty
09-21-2000, 05:03 PM
No Brian...
<br>
<br>I am not on drug... good idea though... thanks for suggesting it. I feel like.... right now.. :P I sure can use some:eek:. <--kidding...
<br>
<br>NellyN

fuzzwuzz
09-22-2000, 05:39 AM
The name of the movie is Almost Famous. Peter Frampton does some songs, maybe with Wayne Kirkpatrick and Gordon Kennedy as recently stated?N

LVGB4EVER
09-22-2000, 12:43 PM
:) *ROFLMAO* :) Nelly,
<br>
<br>I could actually see you being panicky over that too :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue ;)N

littlebit
09-22-2000, 05:04 PM
*ROFIS* WOW :eek: i think i need CPR right now!!! :eek:
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn
<br>
<br>N