PDA

View Full Version : 2 statements and 2 questions

babyblue777
09-20-2000, 12:05 PM
statements:
<br>1. I got the TEA credit card this weekend. Yippie!!!
<br>2. Alison Kruass(sp?) sang "Maybe" on Austin City Limits last Sat. Yippie!!!
<br>
<br> OK, I was buying my bestest friend's birthday present, which happened to be Double Live (hehe), and this dude that worked were I was getting the CD said that Garth was coming out w/ a poster album in November. And WYCBTMA was gonna be on it.
<br>
<br>questions:
<br>1. What is a poster album?
<br>2. I thought Garth wasn't gonna release WYCBTMA on a CD. What's the deal with that?
<br>
<br>Help me out here, I'm in a blank.
<br>~Leah~N

Chris Gaines
09-20-2000, 12:20 PM
1. What is a poster album?
<br>2. I thought Garth wasn't gonna release WYCBTMA on a CD. What's the deal with that?
<br>
<br>1. Garth is NOT releasing a CD this year.. no albums are even in the planning stages to be released at all.
<br>A poster album? I got no clue.. but don't look for one frmo Garth any time soon.
<br>
<br>2. "When You Come Back To Me" was a song made especially for the movie.. it was never intended to even be released to Radio. It was just gonna be a Song for the movie and also a video... they never planned to release it at all. Radio begged for the song.. and most even just stole it from the video and played it over the air, so Capitol said that since it's getting played might as well play a better quality one! So they shipped the CDs to Radio. There still is NO PLANS for this song to be released for the general public to buy.
<br>
<br>Hope this helps :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

babyblue777
09-20-2000, 02:48 PM
Thanks, that helps.
<br>I thought that guy in the record store was wrong, but I had to make sure. I knew that one of you Garthnutts would clear things up.
<br>~Leah~N

Anonymous
09-20-2000, 03:57 PM
Don't give up hope yet. The guy in the record store might know something that the general public does not. I don't think that either the guy at the record store or "Chris Gaines" has any personal contact with Garth so you can't really trust either of their answers. All you can do is wait and see. N