PDA

View Full Version : Sara Evans and Upcoming concerts

BlueRose
09-16-2000, 07:38 AM
Saw Sara Evans perform at a tailgate party at the Vets Stadium in Philly last Sunday for the Eagles first home game. It was a mini-concert but she was great and signed autographs afterwards! (Hi Denise, it was great seeing you again :) ) The radio station announced that they will be having more tailgate parties there with Rascal Flatts and the Warren Brothers and some others. You can't beat it for the price of parking ($6.) only! They also talked about trying to get Jo Dee to club 92.5 and again for just the price of the cover charge of $6.
<br>
<br>Also, for anyone close to my area in South Jersey...Patty Loveless w/special guest Gary Allan(can't wait to hear him do "Smoke Rings in the Dark") will be appearing at my Community College on Nov. 11 and Collin Raye again on March 24. It's a small gymnasium and only holds 2500 people with all concerts being general admission. So, if anyone nearby is interested you can call 800-394-1211 for tickets.
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

minnesotagbfan
09-16-2000, 10:26 AM
thank you for sharing that information..sara is one of the few that i havent seen that i want to see:)
<br>
<br>russN

Pilgrim
09-16-2000, 02:21 PM
Thanks for sharing, but who is Sarah Evans????:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>BrianN

no1cowgirl
09-17-2000, 11:38 AM
Cheryl-
<br> Lucky girl! *L* I wanna go to the Patty Loveless/Gary Allan concert. That would be a really great concert. I know when I go to concerts usually, there's only one artist I wanna see--I usually either don't wanna see the headliner or the opener. But, I'd love to see both of them together. If fact, I've seen Gary and Patty, but in seperate concerts. Gary opened for *thinkin* Steve Wariner (that was the night I met Steve with Denise) and Patty opened for Vince Gill.
<br> Anyways, enuff with my ramblings *L* You're gonna have a blast if you go, Cheryl! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

BlueRose
09-17-2000, 12:15 PM
Krista,
<br>
<br>Believe me, I will be there!! :) I've seen Patty in concert but not Gary yet.
<br>
<br>Brian,
<br>
<br>Sara sings "No Place That Far", "Fool I'm a Woman", "That's The Beat of A Heart"(with the Warren Brothers).
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br><P>(This message has been edited by BlueRose)N

phillygirl4garth
09-17-2000, 01:12 PM
It was good to see you again too Cheryl. I am looking forward to more tail gait parties:) Can't really afford anything more that "free" right now. lol Atleast not until after October, but then comes Christmas. So I'll probably have some extra money sometime in ooohhh February 2001. lol hehe
<br>
<br>But thanks for the update.
<br>
<br>DeniseN

Pilgrim
09-17-2000, 01:29 PM
Thank you Cheryl, but that didn't help much as I don't know the songs either:eek:
<br>
<br>BrianN

cybersadie
09-19-2000, 04:40 AM
Brian --
<br>
<br>You're missing out! I don't know Sara Evans that well but "No Place that Far" which she does with Vince Gill is a beautiful song. It always makes me think of my baby siblings and how, no matter how many years and miles apart, I always want to be there for them.
<br>
<br>
<br>Cheryl --
<br>
<br>Thanks for the info! I wish I drove so that I could make it to more of these things, especially XTU parties. N