PDA

View Full Version : Trisha and Cereal...for russ

Paula
09-14-2000, 04:58 PM
russ,
<br>
<br>You may have already seen the full text of this message from Trisha on her site. I found this at countrystars.com and immediately thought of you.;)
So, tonight I will probably fix myself a really exciting dinner (I'm thinking Frosted Flakes and the rest of the milk), watch some movies on HBO and go to bed early! Yep, that's what I do when I'm home from the road. Sound familiar? I'll bet some of you are doing the exact same thing!So, is this why you like cereal so much?
<br>
<br>Paula
<br>
<br>N

loreli
09-14-2000, 05:05 PM
LMAO Paula!!!!
<br>
<br>AH HA!!!
<br>
<br>The real reason Russ likes cereal!!! LOL
<br>
<br>Now you have to figure out why he likes strawberries. :)
<br>
<br>Lori ;)N

minnesotagbfan
09-15-2000, 09:34 AM
paula,
<br>
<br>thats not the reason i like cereal but thank for you sharing that..i really appreciate it!!!!
<br>
<br>the reason i like cereal is because... remember back on saturday mornings when you use to get up and watch cartoons before your parents woke up and you were hungry and the only thing you were allowed to touch was cereal so i found myself just always eating cereal..lol..and just never got away from it:)
<br>
<br>russN

Pilgrim
09-15-2000, 01:10 PM
*LOL* Thanks for sharing:)
<br>
<br>Hmm, how come you like it then Russ?? I mean you was almost forced to eat it all the time;)
<br>
<br>BrianN

minnesotagbfan
09-15-2000, 01:15 PM
brian,
<br>
<br>i wasnt forced as i like it:) what i said was is that thats all i could do with parents helping me out
<br>
<br>russN

minnesotagbfan
01-26-2001, 04:16 AM
i am listening to the tv and having some honeycomb and trisha video comes on??????
<br>
<br>lol
<br>
<br>N

Dancer
01-29-2001, 06:38 AM
At least Russ is eating breakfast!!! You would be surprised at how many people leave the house in the morning without eating the most important meal of the day. I also think by Trisha's post she was just being sarcastic about herself, which is one of her characteristics!! :)N

minnesotagbfan
01-29-2001, 09:25 AM
Dancer,
<br>
<br>i dont think you quite get it .. i eat it reagrdless of the time of day it is.. cereal is a anytime i want it thing for me .... it is not regulated to the "morning time" for me
<br>N

Garth_FANtasizer
01-30-2001, 06:24 AM
I'm with you, Russ.. I enjoy a bowl of cereal anytime of the day. I especially like it as a bedtime snack. :)
<br>
<br>Now if I could just convince my husband it would make a great dinner, I wouldn't have to cook tonight! LOL
<br>
<br>~Ann~
<br>
<br>N

Dancer
01-30-2001, 07:18 AM
I am sorry! Although, I do enjoy a bowl of cereal in the afternoon from time to time. There is nothing wrong with that at all. :) Cereal is good: Anywhere, Anytime!!N

minnesotagbfan
01-30-2001, 08:00 AM
Dancer,
<br>
<br>no need for sorry !!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>RussN

jstensig
02-01-2001, 07:40 AM
I also loooove cereals. The only good cereal though, is Kelloggs.
<br>
<br>JakobN