PDA

View Full Version : Cool & Different Garth pictures

sasteen
05-17-2000, 03:17 PM
Does anyone out there have some really "DIFFERENT" AND COOL Garth pictures???<P>I read that someone has one with glasses and someone had one of him lifting weights. <P>For something different ... everyone post their "different" Garth pictures for those of us poor souls that have not and probably will never meet the man!<P>ThanksN

BlueRose
05-17-2000, 03:51 PM
I don't know about Garth lifting weights but I just put one of Garth in glasses and of him at a college track meet in this zing album at your request. They're at the bottom of the album page!<BR> <A HREF="http://www.zing.com/album/?albumlist=0&tstart=80&tpics=20&tshowall=0&tnewonly=0&id=4294628633&tcols=4" TARGET=_blank>www.zing.com/album/?albumlist=0&tstart=80&tpics=20&tshowall=0&tnewonly=0&id=4294628633&tcols=4</A> <P>Cheryl<P><BR>N

everynowandthen
05-17-2000, 04:22 PM
Cheryl,<P>When was that picture of Garth in the glasses taken?<P>BTW, those pictures from ST make me long for those spring days...<BR>Ahhhh the memories...the smile...the stretches....those blue eyes...<P>Thanks Cheryl, I needed that! :)<P>AngelaN

loreli
05-17-2000, 04:35 PM
Garth looks good in glasses. :)<P>Thanks Cheryl! <P>LoriN

Garthologist
05-17-2000, 04:44 PM
Yeah - i have never seen that pic of Garth in glasses. Does he wear contacts all the time or what? Does anyone know?N

garthsgirl
05-17-2000, 06:08 PM
You should have put out an alert. I almost had heart failure when I seen the pics of him stretching. <P>Oh MY Garth, he had those incredible thunder thighs back in college, I wish he'd wear shorts more often!!<P>Thanks for the link. LisaN

honky
05-17-2000, 10:16 PM
Ok.. I do remember seeing one or two pics of Garth doing weight training. However, I can not recall which site has those pics.<P>If I remember correctly, Garth was doing leg training (like squat or something). I guess that's why he has those thunder thighs that some of you are still crazy for...LOL<P><BR>TommyN

angelamccann
05-18-2000, 01:25 AM
That pic of Garth in glasses is so cute - I suspected he might wear them for real when the pictures of Chris Gaines with specs came out!<P>Wonder if this might give some explanation to why he has that really intense look - is he gazing into your soul, or just trying *really* hard to focus?!<P>Angela xN

BlueRose
05-18-2000, 03:29 AM
RFLMAO Angela!!...trying hard to focus!<BR>Yep y'all, he's had those thighs for a lonnnng time!<P>Cheryl<BR>N

angelamccann
05-18-2000, 05:00 AM
Yep, Cheryl, when he's gazing into your eyes and asking if you've met before, what he actually means is...<P>'all these blurry faces look the same to me'!<P>Angela x<BR>(but what do I know, I haven't met him yet)N

TGcraz4GB
05-18-2000, 05:23 AM
question. Does he really wear glasses? I thought they were just for show.(certain look)but what do I know. <BR>Also, Cheryl nice pics. Those thighs.....ummmmmmm I like.<P>TerriN

changer
05-18-2000, 06:55 AM
Garth should be careful when he picks out glasses so he doesn't look too much like the nasty hubby in The Thunder Rolls. Unless he is trying to re-create the role for something!<P>changerN

loreli
05-18-2000, 08:10 AM
ROFLOL!!!!!<P>That intense look is cause he can't see???<P>That is way too funny!!!<P>LoriN

klee201
05-18-2000, 08:42 AM
I have seen the pic of Garth in glasses and he looks pretty good. Has any one checked out the pictures of Garth as Chris Gaines in the Photo Shoot. It contains a picture of a bare-chested Chris. I thought I would swoon when I saw this picture.<BR>Don't see too many shirtless Garth pictures around.<BR>VERY NICE!!!!<P>Kathy :)N

ferretcrazy
05-18-2000, 01:16 PM
He is Vert cute in glasses! But...Boy o boy..Does he have nice legs! JoanN

BlueRose
05-18-2000, 04:07 PM
The photo of Garth in glasses is in the Scrapbook by Lee Randall. I'll have to look again as to a time period when it was taken. I also wonder if he wears contacts, it could explained that intense "wide-eyed" stare also Angela.LOL I can't imagine having been in college at the same time as those thighs, err...him. :o<P>Thanks for the compliments about my ST photos! Good thing Garth didn't hear the comments made while those photos were being taken. :)<P>Cheryl<P>N

minnesotagbfan
05-18-2000, 04:36 PM
i just have alot of concert photos of him..i think of of them are cool..also i have a pic of sandy just standing behind the stage looking up at the crowd before the show atarted..thats pretty cool i think :)<P>russN

Hawk7lte
05-18-2000, 08:00 PM
He does look cute in those glasses.....and what color are those eyes in that picture?<P>HawkN

Jen19
05-19-2000, 11:28 AM
He does look good in classes as long as they aren't too dark to hide those amazing eyes. Garth's eyes are blue but if you look at the new music video I think that is real color if you look at some old pictures I belvie he was wearing colored contact lenses to make them more blue,, but you know its not the color of his eyes its the passion that comes out of them that makes us melt..LOL.<P>I'm sure most of you know but a good place to check out pics of Garth is the GBIPA<BR> <A HREF="http://www.gbipa_frames.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>www.gbipa_frames.tripod.com</A> <P>hope I did that link right !!!<P>JEn<BR>N

gartheverafter
05-19-2000, 02:51 PM
Jen,<P>I can't get the link to work.<P>KendaN

LVGB4EVER
05-19-2000, 05:21 PM
I can't get it to work either :(<P>Sue ;)N

Paula
05-19-2000, 05:50 PM
This link should work - <A HREF="http://gbipa_frames.tripod.com/index1.html" TARGET=_blank>http://gbipa_frames.tripod.com/index1.html</A> <P>Paula<BR>N

gartheverafter
05-21-2000, 03:25 AM
Hi,<BR> I found some really cool pictures over at alta vista, there are over 3,000 images most that I had never seen before. Just go to <A HREF="http://www.altavista.com" TARGET=_blank>www.altavista.com</A> click on images then enter garth brooks. <P>Enjoy,<P>KendaN

BlueRose
05-21-2000, 10:19 AM
Thanks Kenda!! Wow, there are alot there I've never seen!!! What a nice afternoon it'll be looking at them all!!<P>Cheryl<BR>N

major tom
05-23-2000, 03:32 AM
He definitely looks good in glasses :)<P>KirstyN