PDA

View Full Version : Where's the "I Don't Have To Wonder" video??

splitzer
05-17-2000, 01:58 PM
I thought it was going to be released in May... anyone know any details?<P>Thanks. I'm leaving towne, so I won't be back on the 'net for three days, but I'll check for replies then. Don't take it personally if I don't reply right away. :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Pilgrim
05-17-2000, 03:18 PM
I still think he's about to change company, maybe even make his own :)<P>That's why, no single and no video ;)<P>I can FEEL it ;)<P>BrianN

GBsMydance
05-17-2000, 04:36 PM
Along time ago, we heard that this video has already been completed..<BR>I hope so, and I hope that it will be released.. I bet it will be a good one.<BR>:::::::awaiting to see if we have some new Garth coming our way:::::::::::<BR>It would give me heart smiles..<BR> Pam KN

KSDUNN
05-17-2000, 05:36 PM
I think it is time for Garth to release a good 'ol country song and video AND I can't think of a better song than "I Don't Have To Wonder". I think this would be a great time to release the single and video because June is the "wedding" month and the song does start off "drove to the church, in my suit and tie". I have been hoping there would be some good news on this song.N

countyfair_85
05-17-2000, 06:01 PM
I thought the video would be out last year actually...but it never happened...I guess it could be on hold for some reason.<BR>I did see a show like "Access Hollywood" or something awhile ago where Garth sat in an actor chair telling about the video and it showed clips from the video where the guy jumps off the bridge after he threw the ring in the water below...Garth explained that the character from the song has to live each day over and over again because he committed suicide....and then Garth said something "Suicide is not the door out, in fact it just makes things worse" and he also said, "I believe there is a penance for suicide and that person would have to live the last day of his life over and over again." <BR>so, the movie is suppose to represent this theory of Garth's...where the guy dies over and over again because he is living the last day over and over.<BR>I wrote Garth a letter thanking him for the video he was making at that time for "I don't have to wonder" and explained I believed it would prevent alot of people from committing suicide...but I've known many people that... already took that jump.<BR>-Diane<BR>N